Chapter 14

It was the end of school already. The headmaster had signed me up for their top-class dance class and a few other lessons such as the normal necessities Math, English, and Science.

I was waiting for Avery to come outside and waited for Oren to pull up in his car as well. I suddenly felt something warm beside me. I looked up and saw Jameson.

"I'm sorry about the other day," he said

"It is ok. It was my fault I snapped"

"But I kept asking you if you were ok"

"And it is fine"

I turned away from him but he grabbed my shoulder. 

"Do you want to check your sister's room again? This time we don't have to sneak in we can ask her."

"I haven't told her yet"

"Why not?"

"She would freak out if she found out and banish me to her side forever"

"I guess it isn't the best to tell her"

I turned my head towards him and he grinned, I just looked at my phone and back up to him and noticed Avery coming towards us. I became aware of my surroundings and realized the students of Country Day were looking at us. Why was Jameson coming to me? He told my sister to stay away and I have a boyfriend. He knows that.

"Hi Avery, there you are"

"Are you ready?"

I looked up and realized that Oren was already there. I stood up and headed towards the SUV.

"Where is Xander?"

"He is probably finishing something up we don't have to wait for him he will probably go with his friends."

I stepped into the SUV and Jameson sat to my right and Avery to my left. 

"Do you want to play 'Would you rather?'" I asked.

Avery nodded.

"Why not," Jameson said casually but I knew he too felt the tension in the car.

"Me first! Would you rather know that everyone is safe or be safe yourself?"

"Know that everyone is safe" Avery and Jameson said in unison.

"I choose... Jameson next"

He smirked"Would you rather lose all your friends and keep your boyfriend or lose your boyfriend and keep all your friends." That felt targeted to me so I decided to make him happy and tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I would rather lose my boyfriend and keep all my friends"

"I don't have a boyfriend so the second one I guess."

"I choose...Amber"

"Would you rather have the best dog in the world or have a hundred dogs?"

"I would rather have the best dog in the world" Jameson responded.

"Why? I asked"

"Because a hundred dogs would be a lot of shits to pick up" He grinned.

"I would have the best dog in the world. What Jameson said..." Avery said lowly

"I choose... Avery. You haven't gone anywhere"

"Would you rather tell me the truth about the girl that died or kill Amber"

"Ummm... Who died?"

"I would rather tell you the truth."

"So tell me now."

"Not now. Somewhere more private."

Avery nodded "I choose...Jameson.

"Would you rather me kill your Amber or kiss her right now."

"What?! Why me?" Jameson looked at me and smiled. It was all a game to him, wasn't it?

"You aren't kissing my sister."

"So you want me to kill her?"

"No of course not."

He pulled me in and kissed me a short one this time leaving me wanting for more. What was I doing with Jameson? I had a boyfriend that I loved.

Avery's jaw dropped. "I didn't think you would do it"

"Well, you were going to say it anyways. I choose Amber"

"Would you rather..." 

Oren cut in "know that there is a threat relating to your older sister outside the gate or know that I have seen and heard everything going on in the back?"

"I would rather know that there is a there relating to Libby outside the gate!" Avery and I said.

"I would rather you know that you know what happened back here" Jameson smiled.

I looked towards the gate we were approaching that led to my estate. There were paparazzi and one face caught my attention.

"Drake!! What the fuck is he doing here???!!!"