Chapter 5

Storm froze, and wondered had she done something wrong again? He was truly the alpha as he had actually realized that he had noticed that she had left.

"Are you sulking over Brian?"

She wondered why he was here? Did he want to taunt her again? Hadn't she already gone through enough, "No, just needed sometime alone."

"Why are you lying?"

"I don't want to talk about it."
"Are you dismissing me?" Storm could tell that his words had become dangerous, she needed to play it safe, "I would never do that."

"Then should we carry on?"

"I don't want you to waste your time on me, every girl in there wants you and I'm sure they would love to be talking to you."

"You flatter me Storm."

"It's the truth."

"Then why aren't you one of them?" Chase replied.

"I don't get it."

"You say every girl wants me but why don't you want me?"

Storm was surprised at his words, she had to think fast, "I'm not that interesting." What a shitty excuse that she had given.

"I did not ask you that." Chase replied.

"I'm saving you the trouble."

Chase came and crouched in front of her, he held her jaw, "Do you know what I hate the most?"

"No." her response was very low, her heart was beating fast, "I hate being lied to Storm."

She could see that there was a deeper meaning behind his words, "Sorry I did not mean to."

His eyes had a mystery to them and before she could say her thought, his lips were on hers, and rather than push him away she actually closed her eyes, his tongue slipped in and she leaned in.

Storm came to her senses and pushed him away, his eyes had a gold ring in them and knew what that meant, he was aroused and knew that her eyes were probably the same.

"I don't know what I was thinking." Storm let out the first thing that had come to her mind.

Chase grinned, "Well I do, don't you want to come with me."

"No, I don't want to have sex."

Chase seemed to be taken aback by her response but he was also amused at her response, she felt Chase touch her hair as he played with it.

"Why not?"

"I'm not ready."

"We will see about that." Chase leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips and he had walked away back to the gathering.

She was left there wondering if that really had happened but her lips felt swollen so she knew that it had happened.

Storm headed back and texted Meghan and Paige that she had went back, after some-time she heard the door open.

She went out of the kitchen and they all sat by the counter as they knew that it was time for them to discuss everything that had went on.

"Those girls are such bitches." Paige let out.

"I know right." Meghan replied.

"They bully us so much."

"They literally came and dominated everything, that was our table." Meghan added.

"I saw you left Storm." Paige added.

"Brian could not have been bothered with me, and he did not realize that I had even left."

"I feel the same way." Paige replied with a bit of gloom.

"Same, we need to go out and leave them, they all seem to be claimed for." Meghan replied.

"Chase kissed me."

Both Paige and Meghan snapped their heads to her at the same, "YOU WHAT?" They both said it at the same time.

"He came after I had left as I was basking in the sun."

"You have to tell us everything." Said Paige.

"Same." Meghan replied.

Storm began her to tell them everything that had happened between her and Chase, her friends took everything in that she said.

When she was done, she waited for them to say something, "What the hell?" said Paige.

"Why not go with him? I would jump at the chance to get in bed with him." Meghan replied.

"Well I don't."

"Do you know how rare it is for the alpha to come after you." Said Paige.

"He really must want you." Meghan replied.

"Well I'm done with their group, time to move on for me."

"I second that." Meghan replied.

"Same." Paige added.

"We have to go out, and search for new fishes in the pond." Said Meghan.
"That would be fun to go dancing."

"Right and let's forget about them, everyone seems to want them and seem to be claimed for, so there is no point." Paige replied.

"Right there is no time for drama, fun without baggage is the way we should go."

"I am all for it." Meghan replied.

"What of Chase?" Paige asked.

"He has all of his fan girls and I'm sure we won't be missed much."

"Well so much for putting ourselves out there." Meghan added.

After that days went by and they had completely out of the loop with the other male wolves, and they focused on today as they were going out tonight.

This was new beginning for them, they dressed up and put on some make-up and when they all stood in front of the mirror, they were happy with the outcome.

"Tonight we are going to go for it." Said Paige.

They laughed as they were trying to keep their composure, when they got to the club, it was booming.

The lights were flashing everywhere and they were all excited and giddy.

"Are we ready?"

"As can ever be."