Chapter 37

Her back was onto him, and his hands were on her waist, and they were on her skin,

"What are you doing Chase?"

"I don't want you to leave ."

Storm leaned into him and started to move her hips and felt Chase breathing heavily as he held her hips more and more to him.

Her hands went to his thighs, and then she moved away, she turned to Chase and he seemed to be confused as to what she was doing.

He tried to reach out to her, but she pushed his hands away, "Nope, I'm not in the mood."

"What are you playing at?"

"I mean those girls next to you could do the job."

"Storm, I don't want them, you're my girlfriend, unless you want an open relationship."

She could play the game too, "I like that sound, I mean we could establish rules on the do and don'ts."

"Fine."

Storm sat in the living room, with Paige and Meghan,

"He really wants an open relationship?" Meghan said in shock.

"I know, I did not think he was being serious."

"So are you really going to share him?" Paige asked.

"I don't know you guys."

"So you will let him bang other chicks and have amazing sex?" Meghan asked.

"Should I talk to him?"

"Don't back down." Paige replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Beat him at his own game." Paige replied.

"I'm with Paige, make him jealous." Meghan added.

"Fine what do I do?"

"Dress up, and flirt away." Meghan replied.

"With Jeremy?"

"No, not with Jeremy, that would break the trust, making it seem as if you were waiting for the opportunity." Paige replied.

"I cant believe this, honestly this is upsetting."

"He is a son of a bitch Storm." Meghan replied.

"I know that."

"Are you sure you want to carry on?" Paige replied.

"What choice do I have?"

"You can't settle for this crap." Meghan replied.

"I know, what am I doing?"

"This is your first relationship okay?" Paige added.

"I love him so much and clearly I am losing my mind."

"Take it easy on yourself, but don't let him walk all over you." Meghan replied.

Storm nodded, "Don't worry I wont lose myself."

"Are you going to be fine?" Paige replied.

"Don't worry about me."

She went to her room wanting to take a nap, but her mind was turning, why had she agreed? Was he with another girl as of this moment?

She had turned him on, so was this an excuse to let it all out?

Her anger started to rise minute by minute, the audacity that he had to actually had to suggest that and not care about them being with other partners.

This was humiliating all the more to her, everyone would know that he was bored of her, what was she doing?

She deserved so much better than what he was doing to her, Storm knew that she must be drunk in love and he did not care.

Night time comes and she dresses up, there was no way she would stay mopping around, Meghan and Paige had gone out.

She took a deep breath and went out, Storm knew where Chase was going as she had overheard a few girls talking.

She went in, and the night was alive, lots of people and it did not take long for a guy to approach her and after a couple of drinks she was ready with her plan.

Storm took the guy to the dance floor, and wrapped her arms around his neck as they danced, when Storm was pulled back.

The guy that she was dancing with was on the floor and he was bleeding, Chase lunged at him again as he punched him and hit him.

"Chase stop!" she tried to pry him off but he refused.

He was hitting him hard,

"YOU DON'T TOUCH HER! I WILL KILL YOU."

Chase stopped as she was crying and he took her hand and was dragging her outside roughly.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava