Chapter 38

They stopped, Chase yelled and she jumped, he was very scary, "WHAT THE FUCK STORM!"

"You were the one who said we should have an open relationship."

"So you do that immediately? You don't try to reason with me? You have been waiting for this opportunity."

"No, I spent the whole afternoon being sick over it, thinking you were with some girls."

"Of course, you're a slut."

"Don't call me that Chase, you have no right."

"How don't I have the right? You are a whore."

She went up to him and slapped him; he did not flinch and when she went in again; he blocked her hand and started to squeeze her wrist.

"Chase, you're hurting me."

He did not stop until she cried out. He let her go. "This is bullshit."

He had his back turned towards her. "There is no point, let's break up." Then he was on his way without looking at her again.

When she heard that, Storm ran and stood in front of him, and saw that his eyes were dark. "I was wrong Chase, I'm sorry."

"Storm, don't do this."

"I'm sorry, I love you so much, Chase. I just don't want to suffocate you, and I should just have told you the truth as to how I felt."

"This is new for both of us and it is not working. Let it go."
Tears were streaming down her face, "I can't let you go, Chase, please we can work this out, don't give up on us."

"Move out of my way."

"No, I refuse."

"I don't love you Storm, that's why I could not say it back."
With those words, she felt numb and could not move and Chase brushed past her, and she alone sank on the ground.

This was all her fault. She should have trusted him and not played petty games, and now she was alone and the one person she wanted to be with did not want anything to do with her.

After crying herself out, she got up and headed back to their place, she got in and went to her room. She lay under her blankets as the tears flowed without stopping.

She fell asleep and hoped that this was all a dream.

She could hear the door handle rattle and knew that it was in the afternoon. "Storm, are you okay?"

"Open the door."

"Leave me alone, okay?"

"We will be out here if you need us."

Storm carried on sleeping in her room. She had no appetite and did not want to go out at all. Days had gone by and knew that her friends were worried about her.

There was a rattle on her door, "I told you, leave me alone."

The door stopped rattling and gasped when her door burst open. "What the...................."

She stopped speaking and there stood Chase. "Give me a few minutes." He said to her friends.

He opened the curtains, and it hurt her eyes,

"Storm, what is up with you?"

"Are you here to take me back?"

"No, I came because Meghan and Paige told me what's going on."

"If you are not coming back to me, then leave."

"I will fucking leave, Storm, but you have to stop acting like a child."

"How am I acting like a child?"

"You're acting as if the world has come to an end."

"I made a mistake Chase, please take me back."

"I'm not getting back together with you Storm. We had sex and that is all. So stop acting like a child."

With that, he left. Paige and Meghan got in after and they sat on either side of her and knew that they had heard everything.

They held her as she cried, "He is such a bastard!" Said Meghan.

"Fucking piss of shit, did not deserve you." This time it was Paige.

She managed to shower and clean her room, the following days, Meghan and Paige never left her site.

They had even canceled their dates and insisted that they be with her all the time, and she loved her friends for it.

Without them, she would not know how to cope, but once alone in her room, the words that caused her stabbing pain, was when Chase had said it was just sex.

Also, he did not love her, which now left her void. She was not crying anymore and was trying to come to terms with everything.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava