Chapter 11

Storm also made her way inside and there were stares from everyone, of course then knew that Chase had given her his jacket as his scent was unique to the alpha.

All the girls seemed to be glaring at her and when she turned to Natalie's pack, she was not upset but waved at her.

Storm waved back, and was glad that she was being nice, she got back to Meghan and Paige, "What happened?" Paige asked.

"The jacket gave it away?"

"That but mainly, when you were hugging Brian, Chase was staring hard at you two, he did not give anything away, when you took the call, he went after you immediately. Everyone noticed that, did anything happen?" Meghan replied.

"No, he gave me his jacket."

"You will have to tell us everything," Paige said excitedly.

"I shivered, there is not much to it."
"Who would you take? Chase or Brian?" Meghan asked.

"Brian of course."

She turned a fraction and Chase was looking at her directly, he maybe was listening to their conversation, but she looked away.

He was intimidating enough, after that, there were no more encounters and they danced, and had fun.

Some of the other guys were nice, not like Chase and the other ones. When the evening ended and Storm lay in her bed.

Chase's scent was on her from the jacket not that she was complaining, why was he so selfish? Chase had already been with some of the new wolves, and anyone that he wanted he could get in bed.

So why was he so selfish? It would be easy if she did like him a bit but that was not the case, and Brian was not in it emotionally, so she had killed two birds with one stone.

The following days were tiring filled with school work and trying to get good grades, they had missed many gatherings as they tried to focus.

"It's been nearly a month since we went out." Said Paige.
"Right I'm tired of studying."

"Am I hearing right? Are we going to the summer splash?" Meghan replied enthusiastically.

"How do you know about all these events?"

"A break from studying," Meghan replied.

"I'm going." Said Paige.

"Count me in."

"Finally some fun," Meghan replied.

It was very hot and they had bathing suits underneath and some packed food. When they got there the place was booming, of course, it was hot.

They found a table and everyone did not stare at her this time and were glad that they were getting used to her.

"Let's go for a dip," Meghan said excitedly.

They took off their top dresses and they were left in bikinis, they rushed to the water and it was cool, just what they needed.

Storm felt a tap on her shoulder and turned, there stood a very good-looking guy, "Can I talk to you."

"Sure."

Storm could see Paige and Meghan telling her to go and seemed to be excited for her, they waddled out of the water.

They stood facing each other, he seemed a bit shy,

"I have been meaning to talk to you but seems there is a lot of us that are interested in you. Are you with anyone?"

"No, not all, I'm single as they come and go."

"I'm Jeremy."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Storm."

"Very fitting for you."

Storm smiled, she knew what he meant and her parents had named her that when they saw her and how she looked.

"Can I get your number?"

"Sure."

Storm gave him her number,

"What is going on here?"

They both turned and it was Chase and his pack and knew that it was Brian who had said that, the circle now expanded.

Storm could tell that they were all checking her out,

"What are you two talking about?" Brian asked.

"We were getting to know one another," Jeremy replied.

"Are you cheating on me?" Brian asked teasingly.

Storm was at a loss for words, and when she looked up, Chase had left the circle as he made his way to the water, and the rest of them started to follow him.

After talking to Jeremy for some time, he went back to his friends, she went to their table where Paige and Meghan sat.

She sat down, "How did it go?" Paige asked.

"It went well, and he asked for my number."

"I saw you know who join the circle."

"Nothing really."

"Strange," Meghan replied.

The rest of the afternoon was nice and relaxing, when they headed back, they felt refreshed.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava