Chapter 29

They headed out, and she stuck to Chase like glue, she wanted to show him that she too could be brave and not mind what others said.

She grabbed Chase's hand a bit too hard, and he looked down at her with a question in his eyes,

"Am I not allowed to hold your hand?"

"I never said that."

Storm felt a bit insecure, so she let go of his hand, so that she would not seem too clingy as Chase had questioned her.

"Why did you let go of my hand?"

"I thought you didn't want me to hold it."

"I truly wonder what your thought frame is."

Storm was not understanding what he was implying, "I don't understand."

"You say you love me but........................."

Storm waited for him to finish,

"And?"

"Never-mind, now is not the time."

They entered the cafeteria and she got some food, Chase sat opposite her as she dug into her food immediately.

"Chase."

She turned and saw that his friends were calling him,

"I will be back."

Storm nodded as he went to join his friends, she finished eating and started to head back to her place when she worked herself up.

She got the courage to go up to Chase's group and her heart was pounding fast, they were all there, Natalie, Beverly, Brian and she did not know how Chase would react.

Would he be mad at her? He had said that she was avoiding him and all that, when she got up to him, she tugged at him.

He turned and so did everyone else, and she knew that she was full blown red, "I'm heading back. I will see you later."

She said in a nervous tone, and started to turn away, when Chase took her by the elbow and pulled her in his arms, and kissed her.

When he let her go, she was in a daze, "I will see you later."

Storm started to walk away and her heart was beating fast, she truly loved Chase, that she got lost in the kiss with all his friends there.

She got back to her place, Paige and Meghan were by the kitchen counter,

"You're in Chase's clothes!" Paige squealed.

"Have you had sex with him?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, actually a while back."

"How many times have you two had sex?" Paige asked.

"Twice."

"Twice? How come? If I had Chase I would have sex with him at least five times a day." Meghan replied.

"I do, but he is very busy and we have had a few mishaps."

"I forgot that he does have to run everything." Paige replied

"I know and I want to be with him all the time."

"You love him don't you?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, and I can't help it."

"Don't overthink it Storm, have you told him?" Paige asked.

"I did."

"And?" Meghan added.

"He just smiled, but I'm glad he did not dump me for saying that to him."

"You really must love him for you to settle for a smile." Meghan replied to her.

"I know, I know, I just don't know anymore, I don't have control. I just want to do everything for him and anything he wants."

"It's your first love and sex partner, so don't be hard on yourself." Paige replied.

"I know it is but I know that I'm going way too fast."