Chapter 6

The club was booming, and they ran to get some shots after chugging them down they took some drinks and headed to the dance floor.

They received a lot of stares, and they danced, a group of guys their age approached them and they smiled at each other as if they knew they were attractive.

They started dancing one on one and the drinks were still coming in, this felt too good, the guy took her hand as he was leading her outside.

They stood by the alleyway, "You're so beautiful, more than any girl I've come across."

Storm, nodded and smiled as she tried to be in the moment, he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her in.

As he was lowering his lips to her he was yanked away from her, the guy was about to put up a fight when he immediately stopped and was out of sight.

She wondered what had just happened but when she saw Chase, everything made more sense, "Why are you here?"

"I don't share what is mine."

"What is that?"

"Don't test me Storm."

"Test you? Just because you have set your eyes on me does not mean you get to control anything that I do, it's my life." Storm snapped out, the alcohol was making her brave, she did not care what he would do to her.

She started to walk away when he placed his hand on the other sides of her, "Did I say you can fucken leave?"

Storm gulped a bit, "No..........I just don't want to be yours, is that too much to ask?"

Chase let out a laugh, "You're mine."

"No, I'm not. Do you have rejection issues?"

Chase grabbed her face with one hand, and that alone was so strong that she felt pain immediately, his lips went to her neck and sucked gently.

Storm wanted to get lost in the moment as it felt good, but Chase was not it and she knew better than to let herself get entangled by him anymore.

She pushed him off her, and he did not even flinch, "You say you don't want me Storm, but your body says a different story."

"Can I go, I want to enjoy a night out with my friends."

"Then why did you come outside with him?"

"Have you been watching me?"

"Yes, how can I not notice, you are the only one here with white hair, so you do stand out in there."

"I thought you would be busy with the other girls, actually I didn't know you would be here."

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

"No." Storm let out when she could see that he was getting dangerous.

"Then why the fuck are you questioning my presence?"

"I did not mean it that way." Storm replied, why was he bothering her so much? If he stayed out of her way, she would do the same gladly.

"What of Brian?"
"He is taken."

Chase scoffed, "We can't be taken unless we do decide to commit and have children."

Storm nodded, what did he want her to say? "That's great."

"I want to see you more."

"I'm not interested."

Storm could see the disbelief in his eyes, "So you want to play mouse and cat for a bit, I can do that."

"I don't need you to, if you left me alone, I would not complain and you will not hear a word from me, I swear I will stay out of your way."

"You're really testing me, I have never been spoken to this way."

"I do fear you Chase, and you're very attractive but you can't be the unicorn I want."

Chase's face became confused, "Unicorn?"

"You see you are like a stallion and I want a unicorn."

Chase chuckled a bit, he had a bit of humor in his eyes as he was finding it funny, "So you want me to be a sheep in wolf's clothing?"

Storm laughed out loud, she found it funny, and he looked at her with amusement in his eyes and wondered what he was thinking at that very moment.

"I never said that."

"Then tell me what you want Storm?"

She was looking at his lips as he said, why was she being turned on? "Nothing, well from you."

"Do you want me to take you on a date?"

"I did not say that!" She replied, he made it seem as if she was a nagging wife.

"Then tell me so I can see if I get it."

"You won't, why are you hellbent on me? There is so many girls that would lay themselves before you, and I'm not one of them I'm afraid."

"We can have sex and that would be all that there is to it."

"I'm not losing my vir................" Storm stopped, she had become very loose when she was drunk.

Chase placed a finger under her chin and titled her face upward, "You are a virgin?"

"No."

"I told you Storm, I can't fucken stand it when I'm being lied to."

His voice was very authoritative, and she wanted to squirm under his gaze, "Yes."

Chase leaned in and kissed her hard, when he pulled back he looked at her fully this time, "The apple just became sweeter."

Storm was confused as to what he meant by that. "Let's go back inside."

She had wanted to refuse but one look at him left no room for her to argue as she went in front of him.

When she had entered the club and turned to Chase he was gone.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava