Chapter 26

Chase was silent and did not move, she went underneath the water, and hoped he would leave, she felt way too humiliated at herself.

He had never had a girlfriend and she bombarded him already, Storm felt a splash in the water and saw that Chase had gotten in.

She did not want to see his face, so she started to swim away, but she was no match for him as he had caught up to her and pulled her in his arms firmly.

"Ouch my leg."

Chase let her go to see but she took that as an advantage to swim back to the bank and she was now standing as the water was now waste high and she could walk.

Chase had caught up to her once more and pulled her in, she did not look him in the eye, but his hand was tender as he put it under her chin and turned her face to him.

"Look at me Storm."

She could not bring herself to do it,

"I said look at me."

Storm did just that and Chase was looking at her with a gentle look that made her lose all her resolve, he leaned down and pressed a kiss on her lips.

He leaned back and pulled her in his arms, and held her tightly. She pressed closer to him and this was more than enough for her.

He had not run away from her but he embraced her. Chase walked her back to her place, he kissed her thoroughly, before he let her go back to her room.

Storm lay awake grinning, she knew that her and Chase had taken a very huge step in their relationship.

She heard Meghan and Paige coming in and went out to talk to them,

"Someone must be in a good mood." Meghan said.

"You look alive, what happened?" Paige asked.

"Just know that Chase and I made up."

"Finally, our triple dates era is beginning." Meghan added.

"You two seem happy to."

"How can we not?" Paige twirled around, "Collin is everything that I have wanted.

"Noah, treats me amazingly." Meghan replied.

"I hope it stays like this."

She could see a streak of worry from her friends and knew that she was not the only one that was worried about being dumped.

They sighed, clearly most of the wolves rotated or if lucky they would stay with their lovers.

Chase had not told her that he loves her back but she understood that, as they could not have the same emotions at the same time.

He had kissed her but why had he not said something to acknowledge her words to him? The next day she had slept in and it was noon.

Her stomach grumbled, and she went to the bathroom , after showering and getting dressed, she headed out for lunch.

She got into the cafeteria and wasted no time heading towards the trays, when she felt her elbow being grabbed and she was turned around.

It was Chase, and he kissed her, and lingered a bit, it was not just a light peck, everyone was watching, how could they not?

He turned her around, and his hands went on her shoulders as he lead her to the food section, her stomach kept grumbling and Chase would chuckle.

After getting food, she saw that Chase was leading her back to his table, "Wait, I have not seen my friends."

"Can't they have one lunch on their own?"

"Chase, we usually like eating together and I don't want them to feel as if I am putting them on a back burner."

Chase nodded and she went towards Meghan and Paige,

"Trouble in paradise?" Paige asked.

"No, I was just not ready."

"Take your time." Meghan replied.

She ate and felt content talking with her friends and was much more relaxing as she was not drawing much attention anymore with Chase.

"I need a nap." Meghan added as they were eating the last bites of their meal.

"Sounds like a great idea, I'm stuffed." Paige replied.

They finished their food and made their way back to their place.