Chapter 36

Storm got up and took Chase's hand, and led him outside their porch, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to come see you."

"This is not the time."

"Why? Is Jeremy coming over?"

"What is your obsession with Jeremy?"

"You did not answer my question."

"No, Jeremy is not coming and second of all, it's a girl's day."

Chase raised his eyebrow in confusion, "Don't you see each other every day?"

"We do but we want to spend a lazy day together."

"I get it."

"But I will miss you." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

She carried the pizza back in and Paige and Meghan laughed when she came back,

"I was so nervous when I saw him outside." Said Paige.

"When he came, I was too. Don't know how you do it Storm."

"He is not that bad you guys."

"I'm not going to lie, he is the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my life," Paige replied.

"I know right and to top it off he gives off dominating and no-nonsense." Meghan replied.

"All attention is on him," Paige added.

"So when are we having a triple date?"

Paige and Meghan looked at each other, "I was excited about it but I don't know how we will be able to relax with Chase there."

"Right," Paige added to Meghan's words.

"Come on you guys, you will get used to him."

"I hope we do," Paige replied.

"I mean, we will have to suck it up, we want to be all together."

"Thanks guys, I really want us all to be together."

"This pizza is hitting the spot you know." Said Meghan.

"Very true," Paige added.

They spent the day talking and eating, and when it was close to sunset they made their way to the communal area.

They were joined by Meghan and Paige's boyfriends and they were some wolves they had made friends with.

Storm could not focus on the conversation that was going on because she could see Chase's circle and there were two girls beside him that she had seen around but did not know.

They kept on laughing and touching him, leaning in, and every opportunity they got, they took it and used it to their best.

She did not know what she should do, it was making her angrier by the second, so many thoughts ran through her mind.

Would she come off as needy? She should trust him and besides they were in public. She needed to cool down, so she left her circle.

She ran through the forest as fast as she could, and the wind felt nice on her face. When she finally exhausted her energy, she was deep inside the forest and it was dim as the sun was going down and the trees high.

Storm felt something luring her, and the presence was very strong, she started to make her way towards it.

She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned throwing a fist but it was Chase and he blocked her blow with ease.

"What were you doing?"

"I felt something calling me in."

"So you should run in the opposite direction."

Storm nodded, "I guess."

"Why do you seem to be pissed off?"

"Who said I was pissed off Chase?" her tone had an attitude to it.

"Your tone says it all."

"For someone who has a problem with Jeremy, you sure don't care when girls are throwing themselves at you."

Chase grinned, "So you're jealous."

"Who said I was, don't put words into my mouth."

"Cute."
She was too annoyed, so she turned back in the direction she was going in and started to keep walking when Chase's hand went to her waist and pulled her back

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/tania