Chapter 21

The following day, they went to attend classes and she had not seen Chase at all, but there were rumors going around that he had a lot to do and was under immense pressure.

Storm missed him so much and contemplated if she should go and see him. Would it make matters worse for him?

A few more days passed and she knew that today she would seek him out. When night time came, Storm took a deep breath as she was outside Chase's place, it was just after midnight and she was willing to take it.

She went to the gate and jumped over as she did not know how many he people he lived with, his place was huge and she went to the door and rang the bell.

After some minutes the door opened and Chase stood there with sweatpants on and nothing else, he looked at her in confusion.

Storm became a bit self-conscious as she stood there, was she nagging him? "Storm did something happen?"

"I....I just wanted to come to see you."

Chase grinned, "You missed me that much?"

Storm blushed, "I just wanted to see if you were okay, then I will take my leave."
As she was about to turn, Chase held her arm, "It's too late to go back on your own, come."

"What about your friends?"

"I live alone," Chase replied.

Storm felt butterflies as she went up to Chase's room, it was large and very nice. She did not know what to do with herself so she sat by his table chair.

Chase sat on the bed, "Sorry, I have been busy but I should not have let myself to get carried away and neglect you."

"It's okay, as long as you're fine."

"Why are you sitting there, come lay next to me."

Storm got up and went to his bed and took off her shoes and climbed in the bed, and Chase had opened the bed sheets for her to enter.

She climbed in and was very nervous, sometime later she could hear that Chase had fallen asleep, Storm could not believe it.

She had been nervous and he had managed to fall asleep, she got up a bit and could see that he really was sleeping.

Storm leaned back down in disbelief, she wrapped her arms around Chase's back as he was turned away from her.

She snuggled into him and liked how his skin felt against hers, and Chase turned around and looked at her.

"I thought you were sleeping?"

"I was trying to restrain myself from you."

Chase leaned and his lips met with hers, and he pulled her in fully into his arms, he flipped over and she went from being on the top of him to being underneath him.

He leaned in and she wrapped her hands around his neck and they went to his back, he was very muscular, and loved the feel of him.

His kisses went to her neck and his hands explored everywhere and she was shuddering from the feel of him.

Everything that was happening felt so surreal and she never knew she could feel such pleasure, their clothes were off instantly.

Storm clenched a bit and Chase lowered himself into her slowly as he tried to be gentle but it was still painful.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her.
"No It's fine, carry on."

"Are you sure?" Chase asked her with concern.

Storm nodded and she started to get used to it, and when it was over, Chase held her in his arms, and when he fell asleep and she was awake.

She looked at him and knew that she was very much in love with him and would do anything for him, and she hoped that he felt the same way as she did.

Would it be too soon to profess her love to him? Would it scare him away? Storm sighed, the following morning she woke up and Chase was nowhere in sight.

She saw a letter on the side of the table, "Sorry I have to leave early, but I could not wake you up as you looked peaceful, I will see you later."

Storm got dressed and made her way out and she was a bit nervous when she saw Natalie and the other top she-wolfs.

She greeted them hoping that they would just let her pass without a fuss, "Hey."
They all stopped and looked at her.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava