Chapter 17

They got to the training room, "You have to always be aware of your opposition, and always remember it's always better to chase than to be the one chased. That shows the opposition that you're easy prey."

Storm nodded, and it did make sense, "Run at me."

Storm did just that and Chase had her in a lock, that she could not move from, "Don't run aimlessly but know your aim according to your opposition, you take in their weight and physique."

Storm nodded, and yawned, "Okay,"

"Are you tired?"
"Yes."

"Why?"

"I slept late."

"You knew you had to come training, so why did you not sleep early?"

"I had made up my mind that I would not be training with you."

"Shouldn't you have told me?"

"You said you always trained at this time so it would not make a difference and I don't have any other way of communication with you."

"Give me your phone."

She took out her phone and gave it to him, and he entered his number, after that he dialed it. Now I have your number, there should be no excuse to get a hold of me."

Storm put her phone in her pocket, Chase was very tiring. "Let's go again."

Storm was all worked out, and went back to her place for a shower, and was famished, after breakfast, she took a nap, after the whole day she wanted a walk and now was a perfect time late at night.

The moon was bright and the night air was cool, when she got to the waterfall, it was peaceful but when something in the water moved.

As she was about to scream, Chase came out and when he saw her, he was equally surprised to see him,

"I did not know you would be here."

"Wait." Chase got out of the water, and he was shirtless and the water droplets glistened on his skin, and he stood in front of her.

"Why are you here?"

"I decided to take a walk."

"Why?"

"I was taking a break from being couped up inside."

"Someone attacked you Storm, do you think it's wise for you to be out and late at night at that."

He did make sense, "I did not think about that."

"Are you here to take a swim?"

"No." She was dressed in shorts and a tank top, she had not planned to swim.

"That's a shame, the water is amazing."

"I will take your word for it."

"You're not."

"Huh?"

Chase picked her up and hauled her over his shoulder, "Chase I'm not playing, put me down."

He did not and she started to wriggle, but that did not work, so she slapped him on his behind and hard but he was not shocked.

He got in with her in the water and it was very cool as it surrounded her, Storm came up and Chase was grinning at her.

She took off her shoes and socks off, and threw them to the ground, he was right, it was nice to be under the moonlight.
"Beautiful isn't it?"

Storm turned to Chase, "The moon?"

"Yes, I come here at this time a lot so that I can clear my mind and sort out the issues that worry me."

Storm was surprised at how genuine he was, he was a different Chase, and started to swim towards the waterfall.

Chase had not moved and when she swam back he was still gazing at the moon and he seemed to be writing some characters in the air.

"Is that a sign?"

Chase turned to her and swam up to her, he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, took her right hand, and made the sign he had made, "It means, whoever I meet under the moon shall never be separated from me." He whispered that and felt his breath on her neck.

It felt very intimate and she leaned back into his arms, this would only last for tonight, and tomorrow they would be separate beings once more.

Why could this Chase not last, "I have shown myself to you Storm, you're mine."

The way he had said it made her heart beat fast, did he mean as in sex?

"I know what you're thinking and no, not in terms of sex, you as a whole."

Storm felt his head rest on her shoulder, "I have to surrender to my fate and stop running away from us."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava