Chapter 15

"If you're entertaining me, you can't be with someone else."

"But the other wolves you have had sex with are free to date other guys."

"Exactly, the keyword would be after I have had sex with them."

"I'm not having meaningless sex with you, Chase."

"Why not?" He touched her lips.

"That's not me and that's not how my first time will be."

"I can put some roses and shit would that satisfy you?"

"I don't mean it like that Chase, I want to be in love with that person."

"So then what were we doing now?"

"This is different from sex."

Chase grinned, and knew that he had won over so many girls with that, "Let me have my way with you Storm."

"I made a mistake, please forget about it."

"Why would I forget about it? Does that make sense to you?"

"Then don't forget about it Chase, that will be your problem."

Chase had gripped her neck, "You seem to forget who you're talking to, you're the one that came to me, not the other way around. I won't keep letting you off the hook."

She was now struggling to breathe, when he let her go, Storm gasped for air. After that she left and went to her room, she stood by the mirror and saw that she had a ring around her neck and it was painful.

In the following days, Storm made sure to always stick with Meghan and Paige, and if she could not be with them when they went on their dates she stayed in her room.

She had told Jeremy that for now, dating was not on her mind, Chase had taken that out of her, and speaking of Chase she had completely erased him, she would not look at him and her never being alone and he did not approach her.

Paige and Meghan had gone out on their dates and it was afternoon, she would go train by the archery to train.

If she were to get attacked again, she wanted to be able to defend herself and stand her ground, she got there and knew that no one would be there, it was too hot.

She started training and she sucked balls, the arrow would fall before it took off. It was hard but she would not give up.

"Your stance is wrong."

Storm knew that it was Chase and did not turn to him, and carried on training, Storm felt Chase's hands go to her waist and turn her.

His arms went over her as he held the bow and arrow over her hands, he shot and it hit the bullseye.

Storm moved out of his arms, "Thank you, I will carry on practicing by myself."

"You're still upset about that night?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me Storm, I see you have been avoiding me like the plague."

"I don't have any feelings toward you, and I'm not lying."
"Then why avoid me?"

"Who said I was?"

"This is the second time that you're lying to me."

Storm was getting annoyed by his persistence and she put down the bow and arrow, she was on her way.

Storm felt his hand on her shoulder and he turned her around to face me, "Don't you dare walk away from me."

Storm was surprised, he was the one that had bothered her and now he was the one upset with her. How did that even work?

She had not wanted his company and had made it clear, her gaze was on the ground as she waited for him to decide what to do next.

"I apologize." Storm said hoping that he would then let her go.

"Why are you playing hard to get?"

"I'm not."

"It's only cute for a bit Storm but now you're taking it too far."

This time Storm looked him in the eye, "I don't want you in any way Chase, I did avoid you because I don't want you in my life at all in any form or shape."

Storm could see that her words had gone through him but then he had recovered, "You should have thought of that before you kissed me."

"I did not, you're the one that kissed me."

"And you responded Storm, it takes two to tango."

"I understand, it won't happen again."
Chase chuckled, and could tell that he was in disbelief, "You're weak."

"So be it, can I now go?"

"You can for now but I'm not going to stop."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava