Chapter 9

Meghan and Paige's mouths had dropped, "What in the soap opera is going on." Meghan replied.

"You all called it."

"I did not think it would happen so soon," Paige replied.

"Me too, but well what can one do?"

"So how are you going to deal with it?" Meghan asked.

"I told them that I have no interest in Chase, as they think that he wants to just have sex and move on."

"Sucks that we weren't there to have your back." Said Paige.

"I just want to forget about them, it's not worth it. Besides I have to find a guy so that I can join you two on your dates."

"Brian still out the radar?"

"We would have had a moment if his pack hadn't come and interrupted us."

"What of Chase?" Paige asked.

"He was there and he did not say much but he still dominates and sets the whole tone."

"Aren't you afraid that Chase will let it slip that you two kissed?"

"I did think about that, and I'm nervous, if only I had not kissed him back, then I could have a way out."

They called it a night and went to bed, the next few days were a blur, and there was no drama. Tonight all the wolves stood there staring at the full moon, they would be shifting and they were nervous as it was new to them.

It was starting and Storm thought it would be painful but it felt as if her muscles were being pulled but in a good way.

They had managed to shift but she was surprised when everyone seemed to be looking at her, what was it?

They all started to run into the forest and Storm knew where she wanted to go, she ran to a waterfall that was a bit far, so she would not attract any males to her.

She got there, and the reflection from the water made her realize why everyone had stared at her, her coat was white.

Only she had that color, the power coursing through her was so much, this was the first time that she had experienced this.

Why was her coat fur white? Did it have anything to do with her parents, she would have to go ask them when she went back home to visit.

Storm jumped into the water and it was exhilarating, she went back and forth, and she howled. No one was there to bother her.

The following day, Meghan, Paige, and she was talking about the transformation and where they had gone.

They made their way to the cafeteria and when they got in, everyone was staring at her.

"She has white fur?"

"How does that even happen?"

"Why only her?"

"Ignore them." Said Paige.

She started to feel caged in and needed a breath of fresh air, so she told Meghan and Paige that she would go and take a nap.

Storm went back to the waterfall and basked in the sun, it was peaceful, "You always find a way to me."

She opened her eyes in a heartbeat and it was Chase, she rolled her eyes and it was too late for her to stop it.

In a flash he was on top of her and pinning her down, she tried but there was no point, it was hopeless, he was way too powerful.

"I have to teach you a lesson."

"For what Chase? Seems like you're having a huge obsession."

"How can I not, the only white wolf."

"Then take me to a lab so I can get looked at."

"I can do that myself."

His face leaned down and he was really close, he was looking into her eyes as if he was trying to figure out something.

He leaned in more and her breath caught, "What are you thinking about Storm?"

She gulped, what was her body doing? Storm leaned in and their lips met, Chase pulled her up and she was on him.

The kiss was hot from the get-go, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Storm stood up and made a dash for it, he had fallen for her bait and she had bit him hard on his lips, now she hoped that he was not coming for her.

She hoped that he could let it go, and when she got to their place, she got in and closed the door. "We were looking for you."

Storm was more than happy to see her friends, if Chase came then she would have support from them.

"You look like you saw a ghost." Said Paige.

"I bit Chase."

Both Meghan and Paige seemed to be bewildered, then it shifted to them being confused as to what she meant.

"What?" Meghan asked.

Storm told them everything that had happened and they were all puzzled.

"How do you plan on seeing him again?" Paige asked.

"I haven't figured that out yet."

"You are in very hot water," Meghan replied.

"At least I have you two."

"We have got your back, even through exile," Paige said dramatically.

They all laughed, and she knew whatever came, she would face but Chase's dominance was more than she could handle.

I hear you all,[Black Friday deal!!!] and this is going to be limited for a very short amount of time and available to a short amount of people, whatever you're looking for, be it be early access to chapters, sequels, book two etc, EXPLICIT R18 steamy scenes it's all up on a 99% DISCOUNT on my patreon and it is very limited in terms of time and number of people: www.patreon.com/taniashava !! ❤️