Chapter 25

Chase seemed to be shocked at her outburst, and he leaned back, "What does that mean?"

She sighed, "I don't want to be a nagging girlfriend."

"When did I say that you're a nagging girlfriend."
"Forget about it Chase, you can go."

"I'm not leaving until we sort it out."

"Chase, how do you think I would feel when you told me you had never had a girlfriend?"

"I was being honest."

"Then what makes us any different?"

"I have never asked any girl to be my girlfriend, and I have never stayed with any girl after having sex with them."

Storm began to feel too alarmed, "So I'm a test run and my time will come to an end."

"Don't put words in my mouth Storm."

"Oh, so you don't like it when the alpha is being defied."

"Watch it Storm."

She was too angry to stop, "So what? Will you punish me? Let's get it out the way so that you can leave soon."

"Just because I have never had a girlfriend does not mean I would treat you like shit."

When she was about to respond his phone went off and he looked at it, she saw him groan, "You can go, Chase."

"I will be back."

"Don't."

Chase got off her and left, she didn't want him to go but he had, it was one in the morning, and could not sleep.

She knew it was dangerous to be out on her own but she did not care, Storm sat by the rock, and the air was warm.

"Why did you come here alone?"

Storm jumped and turned to find Chase standing there.

"Am I not allowed to have a night walk?"

"Not when there is someone after you."

"Well, I guess that is my problem to deal with."

"STORM I'M OVER THIS FUCKEN BULLSHIT, HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ANGRY ABOUT IF YOU WON'T TELL ME?" he yelled out.

"Fine, it hurt when you said you didn't have a girlfriend before, and of course, that would make me insecure."

"WHY DID NOT YOU NOT SAY THAT THEN?" He hit back.

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT CHASE." She yelled back.

"I GET IT STORM, BUT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AND WE WOULD HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IT?"

"I KNOW, BUT I DID NOT WANT TO."

"WOULD YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD?"

"A CHILD?" Storm got up and could not control herself, "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU CHASE, I CAN'T HELP IT OKAY!!!"

Storm saw that Chase was now silent and did not say a word, she felt all the more humiliated, she should not have bared her heart now.

She had said too much, and Storm turned and jumped into the water with her shorts and tank top, that was stupid of her but it was better than standing in front of him after making a fool out of herself.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava