Chapter 35

Chase was marching over and he seemed to be coming at Jeremy, she stood up and placed his head gently on the ground,

She placed her hands on Chase's chest, "Stop, Chase, he is drunk and needs help."

"Where are his friends?"

"They left and he did not want to head back."

"So why did you not come tell me?"

"I did not want to ruin your evening and take you away from your friends."

"What the fuck are we doing then Storm?"

"I'm sorry, I should have asked for help."

Chase sighed, "I'm not trying to make you sad, I just want you to trust me and to know that I'm here for you, you are my first priority."

"Thank you."

Chase went up and picked up Jeremy swiftly as they walked to his cabin, after dropping him off, she took his hand and started to make her way back to his friends.

His grip tightened and he took a detour, she looked at him in question, "I have been wanting to leave for a while."

They got to the waterfall and there was no one there,

"Won't they be upset?"

"No, besides I do what I want."

"Are you sure?"

"I have been wanting to leave, you have been giving me those fuck me eyes."

Storm's eyes widened, she thought she had masked it well, but clearly hadn't, drinking had never been her friend, "sor................"

Before she could finish her sentence, Chase pulled her in and he was rough from the get-go and it was all thrilling for her.

She jumped and he caught her easily, she was straddling him, and her hands went into his hair as she tugged.

He lay her down, and he was on top of her, she sat up partially, and he took off her top and discarded it with her bra.

She helped him with his shirt, Storm moaned into his mouth as his hands were flaming her, her back arched as his lips went to her breasts.

He sucked as his hand started rubbing her and it was too much for her.............................

After it was done, Storm stood up and put on her clothes quickly, she threw Chase his clothes and put on only his pants as he was laughing at her.

"Why are you in a rush."

"What if someone comes?"

"No one will come."

"How do you know?"

"Before you came here, I was the only person who came here, I was surprised to find you here, it's a very hidden spot, inside a cave."

Storm nodded, she thought about it, if she hadn't stumbled here by mistake she would have not known about it,

"True."

"Come here."

She made her way to him and he sat down leaning against a rock with his legs open and she sat in between and leaned against him.

He wrapped his arms around her, "If anyone saw me they would think I was bewitched."

The way he said it made it seem as if he could not believe that he was like this and he was not sure if he wanted to be this way.

"I bewitched you?"

Chase leaned in and his head rested on her shoulder, "You did, and I can't fight it."

"Why does it seem as if you are surrendering to me?" She joked.

"I guess I am."

The following afternoon, they all had gathered in the kitchen and they looked like crap, "I see we all had a rough night." Meghan said as she rubbed her eyes.

"And by rough, I see everyone got rocked," Paige replied.

They all burst out laughing, "We had that sore but great sleep."

"Count me in Storm," Paige replied.

"Triple threat I guess." And this time it was Meghan.

They all went to their bathrooms and showered after that, they felt better. They ordered pizza and now they sat outside by their balcony, drinking bit by bit.

It was a lazy day for them, and their doorbell rang, Paige got up to get the pizza, and she came back, and behind her was Chase.

She was just as shocked as Meghan was and he kissed the top of her head.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava