Chapter 34

They got to the dancefloor and his hands went to her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Everyone was staring in disbelief which made Chase roll his eyes in annoyance, "I hope you know how I................"

Before he could finish his sentence she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, and he held her tighter, when she pulled back, she rested her head on his chest.

His heartbeat was loud, she knew that it also had to do with her being tipsy, she loved the feel of his hands and the music.

It all felt very electric, even though there were many stares, they were in their own world, and she at times could not believe that he was her first love.

She loved his scent and she was inhaling it,

"Are you sniffing me, with that creepy smile?"

Storm blushed and started to move her head away but Chase put his hand on her head and rested it back on his chest, "I did not say that I didn't like it."

He grinned and could feel his smile, mingle with breath on her head, and he kissed her, "I like the smell of your hair."

She was smiling like an idiot but she did not care, Chase had pulled her back in, and there we so many things that she would replay.

Her stomach grumbled, "Come let's eat."

Chase took her hand,got some pizza, and went to sit by his friends, they all were talking and she observed silently.

She had thought of adding something but the glares that she was receiving were no joke, so she just ate and laughed.

When Chase spoke, they all listened and all the attention was on him immediately, and she was looking at him with awe.

She set her plate aside when she was done eating, and they were very hilarious. Chase leaned in, "Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm just enjoying the conversation."

"Well then take part in it."

Her eyes flickered and every girl was glaring at her, and knew that they thought she was childish, "I'm fine Chase, really."

Chase frowned a bit and she breathed a sigh of relief when everyone stopped staring, but Chase pulled her chair stark close to him and he put his hand on her thigh.

He was stroking her thigh slowly as he spoke, Storm was blushing but she loved how he was so possessive over her and noticed everything about her.

Once in a while, he would squeeze her with a bit more pressure, and he would turn to look at her. She was engrossed in the whole conversation.

There was a new side to Chase that she was seeing, and loved it. It was hot the way he spoke, and he turned to her, "Do you want to leave?"

"No, not at all, carry on."

They carried on talking and she stretched a bit,

"Are you sure you don't want to leave?"

"I'm fine Chase, I will tell you if I want to leave, I'm enjoying being out."

"Fine, we will stay but............."

He pulled her in and he wrapped his arm around her so that she was leaning on him, and it felt nice to put herself on his shoulder.

When he laughed, he vibrated and her phone rang, she got up, "Excuse me, I will be back."

Storm went a bit far from hearing range, "Jeremy what's up."

"Are you Jeremy's friend?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well, he needs someone to help him home, he drank too much, and don't want him out here alone, he is refusing to return."

"Where are you?"

"By the hiking entrance."

"Could you bring him down here, that is all I ask."

When they arrived they dropped him next to her, "He is now your problem."

Jeremy was rumbling things that did not make any sense, and he wrapped his arms around her and his head rested on her shoulder.

"Pretty lighting."

Storm scoffed, "You are so wasted, I'm Storm."

"truuuu...................."

She sat here, what else would she do with him? The night sky was beautiful and the trees were enhancing all the more.

"What the fuck?"

Storm turned to find Chase standing there and he was fuming with rage.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava (limited spots are available )