Chapter 14

Storm opened her eyes and was so much in pain, she remembered everything that had happened in the forest and began to panic.

Had someone abducted her? She sat up,

"Take it easy."

Storm turned and Chase was seated by his computer, "You........."

Before she finished her sentence, he cut her off, "I came in time, I sensed a different presence and found you out on the ground."

"Thank you."

Chase turned, "Do you have any idea who it might be?"

"No, not that I know."

Chase got up and took out a med kit and sat in front of her, he started to nurse her wounds, and at one point it was painful, and fell forward, and Chase held her.

Storm realized only now that he was topless and only wearing sweats, she jumped back and grimaced in pain.

He saw Chase was finding her discomfort amusing,

"I guess you have never been with a guy."

Storm did not reply, he always told hated liars so she would not try.

Days went by and Storm told Meghan and Paige what had happened and they tried to be with her at all times.

"Storm."

She turned and it was Natalie and her pack, it was midnight and they usually stayed up late, socializing with others on Friday evenings

"Hey Nat..............."

"Save it, do you know why Chase has been gone so much?"

"No................"

"He has been searching for who made an attack on you, you have come with your problem, and he is circling the premises a lot." Natalie sneered out.

When they left Paige and Meghan rolled their eyes,

"You can head on I need to speak to Chase."

"Are you sure?" Paige replied.

"What if you get attacked again?" Meghan added.

"I will ask Chase to walk me back."

"You better," Paige replied.

Storm made her way to Chase's place, he lived alone as the alpha and always preferred it that way, so she knocked on his door.

Her heart pounded so fast, she would be relieved if he was out but when she was about to leave it opened.

Chase was only wearing sweats and he looked at her, "Can I talk to you?"

Chase stood aside and she got in, he closed the door and went by his computer, so she sat on the bed, he did not turn as he kept on his surveillance.

So she started to talk awkwardly, "Sorry that you have to go through all this to help me."

"I'm not doing this just for you but for everyone's safety."
"Ahhh makes sense, can I see what you're looking at?"

"Come."

Storm stood beside him as he was scanning the area on the fence, this was a lot of work and Chase was doing it all by himself.

He had done this because of her being attacked, his back had some scars on them, and could not help but touch them.

Chase turned to her as she was still tracing and that's when she realized that she was touching his bare back and pulled her hand back.

Chase took her hand and pulled her in, Storm was seated on his lap as his arms wrapped around her, she did not fight it but went in for the kiss.

His tongue went into her mouth and she opened her mouth wider, Storm turned fully and now was straddling him.

Chase's hands went from her neck down to her breasts, she was moaning, never had she experienced this.

Her hand went through Chase's hair and he was very hard, his hand went to his ass, and he squeezed.

Being in his arms felt amazing, he was broad and he was holding her tightly. Her phone started to ring and Storm pulled back and stood up.

She took out her phone from her pocket and answered it, it was Jeremy inviting her to come and hang out with her on Sunday for a picnic.

She agreed and when she hung up and turned around Storm got a bit of a fright, Chase was standing directly behind her and wondered when he had gotten up.

"You're going with Jeremy?"

Storm could tell that he sounded upset, "Yes he invited me for lunch."

"Why the fuck did you say yes?"

"It's not like you and I are exclusive Chase, and besides you did say you only have sex and no feelings."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava