Chapter 28

Chase flipped her over fast and he was on top of her, he kissed her hard and Storm did not mind it, he kissed her down her neck, and everything was fast and very lustful.

When it was done, she was spent and fell asleep, she woke up to find Chase gone, so she decided to shower and wear one of his shirts.

The scent was so prominent and she loved it all the more. She went back in the room and made the bed and cleared it up.

She lay back and started to check messages on her phone and responded to her friends and told them that she would be back later.

The door opened and he was happy that Chase was back, he came in the room, "I did not expect you to be still here."

"Morning to you too."

"Fine, morning, I did not expect you to be here."

Storm was surprised at his tone, "Is there something that you want to tell me?"

"What makes you think that?"

"You're being vague Chase."

When he did not reply, she implored, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, but I did not think you could use sex as an apology."

Storm tilted her head back, "I did it because I missed you Chase and you were all I could think of."

"I bet."

"You know what Chase, I came here last night and did not care about my safety to come see you as I thought you would at least reply to my texts."

"With the way you have been acting, I wanted to give you the space you wanted."

"It's not Chase and I explained to you."

"You want me to act on how you want the relationship to go. You need to learn compromise."

"I get it, that is why I came this morning, I did not want to use sex. I missed you so much and I felt horrible about what had happened. I'm sorry."

She got up and went into his arms and felt relieved when he hugged her back, he pulled back and looked her over,

"Seeing you in my shirt makes me want you all the more."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

Chase hauled her over his shoulder but her stomach grumbled, and he set her down.

"Did you eat?"

"No." She let out as he seemed to be strict.

"Let's go get you food."

Storm nodded and started to head out with him and he stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

Storm was confused at his question, "Going to eat of course."

"Wearing that?"

Storm looked down, "I'm wearing your shirt."

"I know, put on some pants."

"It's long enough to pass as a dress or oversized look."

"No, I don't want other guys to have their sick fantasies."

"Like you." She nudged him.

"I'm allowed to."

"Just let me off the hook, just this once."

Chase picked her up, hauled her over his shoulder, and went into his closet, he set her down, took some pants, and threw them at her.

"I never thought you could be this possessive."

"You think I'm being possessive now Storm, you don't know me yet."

The way he said it, made her shiver, but she decided to overlook it.

Early access to chapters up on: www.patreon.com/taniashava