Disclaimer

The story is completely a product of my imagination and has got nothing to do with real people or real events. Any similarities with the works of other authors are purely coincidental and not on purpose.

I do not mean any disrespect or intend to sexualize any of the Bts members. But instead I spend hours and days writing and creating new stories using them as my influence completely free just to show my deep appreciation and respect for the artists who have deeply influenced me.

Having said that, I request my readers to treat this book as a fiction where the bts members are playing major roles and not to compare it to the real people themselves.

If you are homophobic or has something against fanfictions, then do not read it, but please don't leave hate comments because even though this is no JK Rowling or Nora Robert's story, it still took a lot of time, effort and patience to write this book. So even if you hate the book, please respect the hard work put into it.

And lastly, thank you to everyone who supported me in my last book. I hope I can give you guys another good story because you guys are the reason why I write. So let's continue our journey with this and hopefully more stories in the future.

P.S  :  This is going to be a mpreg story, so if you don't like it, then please do not read it.