73) And it begins...

Taehyung picked Jungkook up, bridal style before placing him slowly on the bed. He kept looking into Jungkook's eyes who looked down, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Don't look down, bun. I want to see you." Taehyung said, placing a soft lingering kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook looked up once again and felt overwhelmed by seeing the love in Taehyung's eyes. He hugged Taehyung's neck and brought him closer to him before attaching their lips together. They stayed still like that for a moment, just loving the feeling of each other's lips before Taehyung started moving his lips slowly. It wasn't passionate or rough, instead it was slow and sensual, making butterflies erupt in their stomachs.

"Let me make love to you, bun." Taehyung said after detaching their lips, making Jungkook nod his head in reply. And that's all the confirmation he needed to let go of that last ounce of patience and pounce on his Bunny like the wild tiger he is. Taehyung kept the promise he made his Bunny. He devoured him like a prey that night, but still made sure to not to go too rough on him since he is pregnant.

Taehyung was done after what seemed like an eternity and fell down next to Jungkook, panting heavily as Jungkook kept caressing his chest to calm him down.

"Are you happy now, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, wiping the sweat on Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm very happy. Not because we just had sex, well that too. But, that isn't the main reason. I'm happy because finally you're mine, officially I mean and I can't be more happy." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's knuckles.

"Hyung, you didn't ask me because of my parents, right?" Jungkook asked, getting insecure. He knows Taehyung loves him and would've proposed to him sooner or later, but he can't help but wonder if it was sped up because of their conversation with his parents.

"Bunny, I meant every word I said when I proposed you. Yes, it is true that I had planned to propose you after returning to Daegu, but that was before I knew that we'll be staying here in Seoul until you finish your first trimester. The only thing I changed was the location where I would propose and not my actual decision. So, stop overthinking. I love you and that's it." Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook on top of him, who gladly hugged him back, burying his head in his neck.

"By the way, Hyung, you didn't tell me how you did all this arrangements and what did you tell my parents? Do they know about this?"

"Well, to answer your first question, I took help from Namjoon, who was more than happy to make all the arrangements for me when I told him about my plan. And I told your parents before coming here. After all, I had to take their permission before proposing to their son and they already gave me their blessing."

"Wait a minute. You said Namjoon Hyung helped you. Does that mean he also placed this bed here. Does everyone know that we will be spending the night here? Does my parents know?" Jungkook asked, widening his eyes in horror.

"Oh baby, if you're trying to maintain the image of the innocent virgin with your family, then I have to say, that ship has sailed already. If you have forgotten then, let me remind you that you're pregnant. Do you really think that your parents believe that you became pregnant by magic? How do you think your parents made you and your brother? By wishing upon a star?"

"Aaaahhhhhh, don't say that. I don't want that image in my mind. And why are you being so mean to me, Hyung? Can't you just let me believe that my parents don't know anything and a bird put this baby in my stomach." Jungkook whined like a child, making Taehyung laugh out loud.

"A bird? Really, baby? Is that what you're calling my dick? Well, if it is then it better be an eagle or something bigger."

"Hyunggggggg.....pervert, shameless, don't touch me. Get away from me." Taehyung once again broke out into laughter as Jungkook kept trying to push him out of the bed.