38) Confliction (M)

"JUNGKOOK, KOOK." Minjae yelled as he saw the face of his fiancee that he had been dying to see for the past five months. Even though it was just a fleeting glimpse from far away, he could never mistake his Jungkook's face. He ran towards the lift with all his might, but before he could reach it, the lift was already gone. He ran down immediately without wasting a second, stopping at every floor to see if the lift was open.

Unfortunately for him, there were multiple lifts and people were getting down on various floors. Everytime a lift would stop he would scan the people getting out, but none of them were Jungkook. He kept stopping and searching on all the floors, yelling out his name like a lunatic, but all he got were some strange looks from people who thought he was crazy. Maybe he was crazy or maybe his mind was playing tricks with him again like it had been doing for the past five months. But everytime it happened his hopes would skyrocket, only for it to come crashing down once again as reality hits him.

So, even though he knew that his hope might get crushed once again, he made his way to the reception to ask them if anyone by the name of Jungkook had checked into the resort. And just as he expected the answer was 'no.' He sighed sadly, walking out of the place while tears kept streaming down his face. He had thought he was done with having these meltdowns, but guess he was wrong.

'Why Kook, why are you doing this to me? Don't you feel pity for me? Why do I keep seeing you everywhere I look? You know, everyone tells me that you're dead and you'd never come back. But my heart refuses to accept that. Maybe I am crazy like people say. But I'd rather be crazy than accept that you're no more in this world. Because then I wouldn't want to live in a world where you are not there. So, inorder for me to keep living, I need to believe that you're in this world. I don't want to look for you in the stars, because then my eyes would stop searching for you in the crowd. And as long as I'm breathing, I'd never stop searching for you and if I'm lucky I might find you in my next life.'

Taehyung picked up Jungkook in his arms and took him to the washroom. He then made him stand next to the sink by supporting his waist and tilted his head up and then proceeded to put his index and middle finger down his throat to activate his gag reflex. When Jungkook started gagging, he immediately pulled his fingers out his throat and bent his head towards the sink to help him throw up. Jungkook continued to throw up and Taehyung kept caressing his back, while still holding him up by his waist.

Taehyung knew that he was probably too late to flush the drugs from his system, seeing that Jungkook was still in pain and his body was burning. He also suspected that they might've used a very high dose for it to affect so quickly and to this extent where Jungkook was barely conscious. Taehyung wiped Jungkook's face and mouth and started filling up the tub with cold water while struggling to make Jungkook stand still.

Jungkook on the other hand was too far gone to realize what was happening to him or what he was doing. All he knew was that it felt good when Taehyung was touching him and he wanted more of that. He wanted him to touch him, so he kept squirming around in Taehyung's hold, trying to get more close to his body as if he wasn't already glued to him. He kept sniffing and kissing his exposed neck, while Taehyung was struggling to keep a hold on his emotions.