11) Dinner Plans

Jungkook didn't have much work till lunch time. So, he decided to change into the clothes Taehyung had provided for him. He was still hesitant about the entire thing, but 'if Taehyung didn't have a problem with him wearing his wife's clothes then he shouldn't have a problem either,' he thought. He looked at himself in the mirror after changing and surprisingly the clothes fit him perfectly and he looked good in those simple t-shirts and sweatpants.

Once he changed, he went to check on Eunie and found her drawing inside her teepee as usual. He thought of leaving her to her task and left to explore the garden. He had fallen in love with the garden the very first time he had seen it, but that time he was too anxious to actually enjoy it. He took his phone with him just in case Taehyung called him. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday.

Being in the garden surrounded by nature, it made him feel peaceful. He hadn't felt this peaceful since he had woken up in Mrs. Song's home. There were so many questions that kept hounding him day and night. 'Who was he? Where did he come from? Does he have a family? Is anyone missing him or searching for him? Will he ever get his memories back?' so many questions that made his head hurt. But right now right here, sitting in this garden, he doesn't care about any of those questions. After the talk he had with Taehyung last night, he decided to accept his present and to stop worrying about things that are beyond his control.

His peaceful moment was broken by the loud ringing of his cell phone. He immediately answered the call, already knowing who it is, since he's the only one who'd call him.

"Hello."

"Bunny, did I disturb you?"

"No no hyung, you didn't disturb me and even if you did you have every right."

"I called you to let you know that my friends are coming over tonight. So, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind cooking dinner for all of us. You can say no, since it's not your job to cook for my friends. And I won't mind if you say no."

"Hyung No, I don't mind cooking for your friends. I'll be cooking for us anyways, so what's there to cook a little extra? You just let me know how many people are coming and what their preference is and I'll cook that."

"Thank you bunny and It's just two of them and they would love anything you cook. They're not picky. So it's completely up to you."

"Oh ok then. I'll think of something. Is there anything else you want me to know?"

"No, that's it. Is Eunie giving you any trouble?"

"No hyung, she's in her room, drawing."

"Oh alright then. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. And bunny, thank you."

"It's the least I could do hyung. So, please don't say thank you."

Taehyung disconnected the call with a smile. Now all he hoped was for the dinner to go well.

Jungkook looked at the black screen and immediately started panicking. 'Oh God, what am I going to do now? Why did I tell hyung that I'll think of something. It's already 11, and they'll be here by 6 which means I only have 7 hours to think of a menu and prepare everything and I am yet to make lunch. What if they don't like what I make?'

Jungkook ran inside to the kitchen and started raiding the fridge and the pantry to see what he could cook for everyone. He had just brought the groceries yesterday, so he wasn't worried about not having enough food, but soon he realized that having too many options is just as worse as having no options. Because when you have too many options, you can never make up your mind.