54) Facing the Music

"Can I come in, Bunny?" Jimin asked, standing outside the bedroom.

"Why are you asking, Hyung? Ofcourse you can come in." Jungkook said, getting up from the bed.

"I see our Princess has fallen asleep." Jimin said, walking inside.

"Yes, she was tired after the journey. So, I thought to let her sleep for sometime."

"Hmm, that's alright. We're not planning on doing anything today, anyways, since everyone is tired after the long drive. So, for today we'll just relax and lounge around. And the boys are planning to build a campfire by the lake for tonight. I just hope they don't burn this place down." Jimin said, sitting on the chair by the window while Jungkook too took a seat next to him.

"How are you liking the place so far, Bunny? This is your first time coming on a trip with all of us. Are you comfortable with us?"

"This place is really beautiful, Hyung and I'm comfortable with all of you. You guys are Taehyung Hyung's family. If anything, I should be the one asking this question."

"You are also a part of our family now, Bunny. Not just because you are Taehyung's boyfriend, but we really see you as our little brother. I know we didn't have the best start and it was all my fault. But in my defence, I was trying to look out for Taehyung and Eunie, but still it wasn't an excuse for me to be mean with you. Because I can see how much you've changed both Taehyung's and Eunie's life in just a few months. I have never seen my best friend this happy, not even when he was with EunBi and that's how I know that you're special. And I'm really happy for the both of you. Maybe it really was fate that brought you to each other."

"I don't know what to say Hyung, but I am really lucky to have found this family. And you're right, maybe it really was fate that brought us together. Because if I hadn't lost my memories, then maybe we would've never met. So, in a way everything that happened to me, it happened for a reason. I don't know how my previous life was before I met Hyung, but I know one thing for sure and that is, I won't change what happened for anything."

"I can see why Taehyung fell for you so hard and I thought he won't ever be able to love another person after EunBi and would be alone forever. But, seeing him now, all happy and smiley, I can't tell you how happy it makes me. I got my old Tae back and it's all thanks to you." Jungkook felt shy from all the compliments Jimin was giving him.

"Uhm, Hyung, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked with a slight hesitation.

"You can ask me anything, Bunny. I'll tell you if I know the answer." Jimin said, reassuring him.

"Umm, how was Taehyung's Hyung's wife? I mean what kind of a person was she? I have always been curious about her, but I didn't want to ask Hyung about her, in case it brings up painful memories. But, you knew her, right? I want to know all about her, so I can tell Eunie stories about her mother if she ever wants to know and maybe I too can try and live up to her, because I know how much Hyung and Eunie loved her and misses her." Jimin was astonished at Jungkook's thinking. If it was him, he would've never wanted to know about his husband's past love.

"You don't have to live up to anyone, Bunny, because you're perfect just the way you are and if anyone tells you otherwise, let me know and I'll beat some sense into that person. And about EunBi, then I'm not the one to tell you about her, because I only knew her as Tae's wife and everything I know about her came from Tae himself. We weren't that close to know each other perfectly. But, from what I have seen and heard, she was a lovely woman. Tae and her met in Seoul when they were both studying medicine. They both had the same friend's group and they also shared the same likes and dislikes. You could say she was a female version of Tae.