26) War of Hearts

"HOBI." Taehyung barged into his friend's cabin once again startling the male.

"Are you trying to take revenge on me for all the times I barged into your office? If so, then I'm going to kick your ass. Don't think that I can't." Hobi glared at Taehyung.

"I kissed Bunny." Taehyung said, without listening to Hobi's question.

"Oh for the love of God, not this again. I don't have enough caffeine in my system for this. Did the alcohol affect your brain in some way? We already had this conversation a day ago, remember? And I even gave you my precious advice on it." Hobi said, making Taehyung look at him with a done face.

"Yah you idiot, that day I said I almost kissed him, today I'm saying I kissed him. First clean your ears and listen properly before jumping the gun." Now it was Hobi's turn to be dumbfounded.

"Oh God, I knew it was a mistake to leave you alone with him when you were drunk. You were practically all over him, calling him beautiful and shit that day. Don't tell me you forced yourself on him while drunk?" Taehyung threw the paper weight on the table at Hobi, at that question, who immediately ducked to not get his head split open.

"YAH, how dare you say that about me? No matter what state I'm in, I'll never force myself on someone. What kind of a man do you think I am?" Taehyung asked, angrily.

"Calm down, calm down, my dear friend. No need to get so worked up over it. And you really need to take some anger management classes, because your violent tendencies are increasing day by day." Hobi said, earning a glare from Taehyung. After taking a deep breath to calm himself down, Taehyung once again faced Hobi, but this time with confusion on his face.

"What did you mean by I was all over him? Did I really do something wrong while being drunk?" Taehyung asked, getting scared.

"No you idiot. You were just annoying, but you kept telling him how he was the most beautiful person you had ever seen and so on and you even told him to keep it a secret because you didn't want Bunny to find out. It was hilarious. God, I wish I had recorded you. It would've been a pretty good ammunition for the future, but stupid me, it didn't even occur to me at the time." Taehyung looked at him in horror, wishing for the ground to open up and swallow him.

"God, I'm never touching alcohol again. Aaahhh, it's so embarrassing. How the hell am I going to face him now? I even asked him if I said or did anything embarrassing while drunk, and he said no. So, does that mean he was lying? Aahhhh, why the hell did you let me get wasted, you asshole?" Taehyung glared at a laughing Hobi.

"Oh please, as if I didn't try. You think it was fun for me to carry your drunk ass home? Trust me, if I had known your drunk self was going to be even more annoying than your sober self, I would've just left you at the pub." Hobi said, annoyed.

"Oh God, Hobi, I'm such an asshole. Not only did I make a fool out of myself in front of him, but I even kissed him without his permission. What the hell is wrong with me? What if he hates me and quits his job? What'll I do then?" Taehyung asked, panicking.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean by you kissed him without his permission? Don't tell me you drunk kissed him?" Hobi asked, surprised.

"What? No. I kissed him when I was fully conscious. It just sort of happened." Taehyung said, explaining what happened before the kiss.

"Ok, I get it. You kissed him because you were overwhelmed. And how did it feel? Do you still think you're straight and it's just an infatuation or do you feel something else now? And what was his reaction?" Hobi questioned, like an excited child, while Taehyung blinked at him.

"I don't know. To be honest, I'm even more confused after kissing him than I was before. I don't know if I made things better or worse between us. Aarghhh, why is this so confusing?" he said, annoyed at himself.