30) First Date

"Are you both planning on going on the date or are you going to keep staring at each other?" Taehyung and Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice, both coming out of their staring contest, feeling embarrassed. Taehyung looked behind him only to see Hobi standing behind him with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you standing behind me like a creep? And when did you come here?" Taehyung asked, covering his embarrassment.

"First of all how the hell am I supposed to get inside when you both are blocking my way. And secondly, I came here a few minutes after you and had been standing behind you ever since. You'd know it if you weren't so lost in each other's eyes." Hobi said, making both of them blush.

"Come in Hyung and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." Jungkook managed to say, covering his blush.

"Awww, it's ok Bunny. You don't have to say sorry for that." Hobi said, smiling sweetly, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung went inside to get changed for their date, while Jungkook gave Hobi company. Hobi and Jungkook were chatting more like Hobi telling embarrassing stories about Taehyung, making Jungkook laugh, when Taehyung came down fully dressed, catching their attention. And once again Jungkook was mesmerized seeing the elder. Taehyung was wearing a green round neck t-shirt with brown pants. It wasn't anything fancy, but he still looked like a runway model in Jungkook's eyes. And another thing he noticed was that Taehyung was matching with him and that in itself sent butterflies swarming in his stomach.

"Eager, aren't we? You got ready at the speed of lightning." Hobi said, once again bringing them out of their daze, making Taehyung glare at him.

"Just do what you came here to do and stop butting into my business." Taehyung said, glaring at his friend.

"You ungrateful asshole, don't forget I'm doing this for free. I should be at my home, doing netflix and chill, instead I'm here babysitting, so you could go on a date with your love. And this is how you pay me back?" Hobi said, annoyed, making Taehyung roll his eyes yet again.

"Hobi Hyung, I have made some Japchae and Bulgogi for both you and Eunie and I have also made some cheesecake for you. Hyung told me you wanted my cheesecake, since you couldn't eat it the last time. So I've made it especially for you." Hobi looked at Jungkook like there was a halo on his head, making Taehyung creeped out.

"Tell me, Bunny, are you an angel sent from heaven? Can I hug you just once?" Hobi said, coming forward with arms stretched, only to be blocked by an angry Taehyung.

"I think it's our que to leave. Come on Bunny, let's go. And you horseface, don't you dare pig out on everything by yourself. Leave something for my daughter too." Taehyung said, dragging a blushing Jungkook with him towards his daughter.

"Princess, be a good girl and listen to your Hobi Uncle, okay. Appa and Bunny will come back soon." Taehyung said, pecking her forehead and giving her a hug. Jungkook too gave her a kiss before getting up to leave, but halted when Eunie tugged at his pants.

"What happened Princess?" he asked, crouching down. Eunie didn't reply, but instead gave him a kiss on his cheek, making him emotional. Taehyung too felt happy seeing their interaction and he couldn't be more sure of his decision than he was at this moment. Jungkook kissed her cheeks once more, before standing up, taking Taehyung's outstretched hand.

"Shall we?" Jungkook nodded with a shy smile and let Taehyung lead him out.

"Remember kids, keep it PG13." they heard Hobi yelling after them, making both their ears turn red in embarrassment.

Taehyung opened the car door for Jungkook and helped him in, before walking towards the driver side and getting in himself. He suddenly remembered the flowers on the back seat and took it, giving it to Jungkook, who accepted it with a big smile.