67) New Hope

"BUNNY." Taehyung screamed as he held the unconscious boy in his arms. They were on their way out of the mansion when Jungkook went limp in Taehyung's arms, eliciting a scream from the elder. He froze in shock and fear while continuously tapping Jungkook's face, calling his name and pleading him to open his eyes. He could hear footsteps running towards them, but he was too shocked to even move. And it was only when a tensed voice spoke next to him that he broke out of his daze.

"Kook, what happened to him? Why did he faint?" Minjae asked, sitting on his knees. He was about to touch Jungkook, but retracted his hands as he saw Taehyung hugging him closely.

"I..I don't know. He just went unconscious." Taehyung said, not taking his eyes off of Jungkook.

"Bun, please open your eyes, baby. Please. Don't scare me like this, bun. Please." Taehyung kept repeating like a mantra, holding Jungkook tightly to his chest.

"Hyung, please get up. We need to take him to hospital." Namjoon said as the voice of reason in the room since everyone else seemed to be in some sort of daze.

"Yes, yes, hospital. I'll take my baby to hospital." Taehyung said, lifting Jungkook up in his arms and running out towards his car.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go. Uncle, Aunty, this is not the time to think about anything else. Right now, Kook needs us. So, please let's just go." Namjoon said, bringing the elder Jeon's out of their shock.

"Jin, you come with me. We'll go with Taehyung Hyung and Jiwon, you bring the others to the hospital." Namjoon said, before running off behind Taehyung, not waiting for the others reply with Jin following right behind.

"Hyung, give me your keys. I'll drive." Namjoon said, catching up to Taehyung, who gave a glance to Namjoon before wordlessly giving his key to him. Namjoon opened the backseat door for him and Taehyung immediately sat down with Jungkook in his lap while Jin and Namjoon got in the front seat before driving off to the hospital with the rest of the Jeon family close behind.

"Bun, nothing will happen to you, bun. I won't let anything happen to you. I'm sorry I let you go away from me. I never should've done that. But, please don't punish me like this, bun. Your Hyung is not that strong, baby. I'm weak when it comes to you. So, please open your eyes, love. Please." Taehyung kept pleading to his Bunny while holding him tightly as if afraid that he'll disappear if he let him go. Jin and Namjoon watched the scene from the rear view mirror with tears in their eyes. They could see just from the way Taehyung was looking at their Kook that he loves him more than himself and they couldn't help but feel bad for the couple who did nothing wrong other than falling in love.

The silence in the car was soon broken when Taehyung's phone started ringing. He removed his phone from his pocket absently before answering the call only to break out into tears when he hears his best friend's voice.

"Jimin-ah."

"Tae, what happened, Tae? Why are you sounding like you're crying? Is everything alright? Please answer me, Tae. You're making me scared." Jimin asked, getting worried for his best friend. Yoongi immediately stood up after listening to the panic in Jimin's voice.

"Jimin-ah, my Bunny..he's not opening his eyes. I'm scared, Jimin." Taehyung cried out from the other end, making Jimin panic.

"What happened to Bunny, Tae? Where are you right now?"

"I'm taking him to the hospital. He fainted in my arms, Chim."

"What? How? You know what? It doesn't matter. We're coming to Seoul right now and you better not try to stop us from coming, Taehyung. And don't take tension, Tae. Nothing will happen to your Bunny. So, stop crying like a baby if you don't want your Bunny to beat you with his slipper's when he wakes up." Jimin said, trying to lighten the mood while running around the house frantically to pack their stuff to leave for Seoul.