Chapter 3: Bombs Away!

(3rd Person's POV)

"That guady-looking car..." Toko pointed at it. "It's made by Towa. Is there any way we can move it?"

"Don't worry, I got this." Akira said as she went to the back of the car and pushed it. ...Well, she tried to, anyway. "Urrrgh...! Hmmph...! Mmgh...!"

Both Toko and Komaru sweatdropped. "Y-You need help? I can probably move it with the Hacking Gun..." Komaru offered.

"N-Nope, I got it." Akira replied before trying to push the car again only to lose her grip and fall flat on her face. "...Okay nevermind, I need help."

Komaru nodded, pointing the gun at the car and shooting it with the "Move" setting. The car reacted by racing towards a shipping container. "Looks like it worked..."

Akira blushed, feeling embarrassed. "I loosened it up for you."

"Suuure..." Komaru sweatdropped as they moved forward. The went past the car lodged in the destroyed shipping container before seeing a Monokuma Kid stomp on a dead body.

"That kid...was playing with a dead body!" Komaru exclaimed in horror.

Akira looked up to see a Monokuma Kid standing on top of a shipping container...who also was eagerly hip-thrusting at the girls for some reason.

"What the...?" Akira mumbled as Toko saw what she was seeing.

"P-Perverted brat..." Toko grumbled. 

Heading down the path, the girls stopped at saw some literature. They picked it up and opened it.

---

The Right Not To Kill

"One early morning in August, station staff Tado, who's almost made it to retirement age, is shot through the heart. Around the same time, Shuichi Tadokoro, a train nerd, falls in love. He must solve the mystery of the Tado killing...the 3rd entry of the Honkawagoe series! Only those with the right not to kill have the will to not be killed."

--

Toko blankly stared at the book. "...The author is some anime nerd. No doubt about it."

"Hm? What makes you say that?" Komaru inquired.

"80% of authors who write books with drugs, guns, and high school girls in them are anime nerds." Toko accused. "It's a safe bet, like knowing your white shirt is gonna get splashed when you eat curry."

"Wow...you really have a bias against manga, don't you?" Akira sweatdropped.

"Yeah, putting aside the curry thing... I'm a high school girl, and I have this hacking gun... Not to mention Akira knows how to fight and has a sword strapped to her back..." Komaru pointed out. "Is this some anime nerd fantasy?"

"Do not associate a gift my Master gave you with anime nerd imagination nonsense!" Toko spat. "Keep being condescending and I'll cut you with a kitchen utensil only master chefs have heard of!"

"I-It's even more terrifying not knowing what it could possibly be!" Komaru paled at the thought. "But, seriously... I don't know much about guns. I barely know how to work this thing."

"You really don't have a sharp memory, do you?" Toko rolled her eyes before explaining. "It sends program codes in the form of radio waves that hacks the target machine."

Komaru scratched her cheek awkwardly. "Yeah, I don't get that at all but... It sounds really cool!"

"...Jeez, you didn't get my explanation at all, did you?" Toko deadpanned.