Chapter 16: Rescuing Komaru

(3rd Person's POV)

BOOOOM!

"Waaaah!" The explosion sent Kotoko flying before landing hard on the ground. "Oomph!"

From the smoke, both Genocide Jill and Akira walk out. The two then see Komaru, whose still in the process of getting "motivated".

"T-Toko!? Aki!?"

Akira blinked at what she saw. "...Are we interrupting something?"

"No, it's not like that! Please, save me!" Komaru pleaded.

"I will not let you." Kotoko got up. "Adorable girls deserve punishment..." She pulled out her Denture Launcher. "And girls who aren't adorable deserve even harsher punishment!"

"Hey! I ain't ugly..." Genocide Jill sped towards Kotoko. "I'm just way below average!"

"You're plenty ugly enough!" Kotoko shot back as she shot her Denture Launcher at Jill...

...Only for it to do absolutely nothing.

"Wh-What?!" Kotoko yelled as Genocide Jill slashed her, but came out unharmed, apart from a few slashes on her clothes. Though she still fell to the ground in defeat anyway. "G-Gah!"

"That was...surprisingly easy." Akira commented.

"Oh my! Shooting blanks, are we?" Genocide Jill smirked. "Then again, you were never "loaded" in the first place! Kyehahaha!"

"H-How vulgar!" Kotoko gasped.

"Hey, don't make that face! Or else you'll end up in a far more "vulgar" situation..." Genocide Jill pointed her razor-sharp scissors at her when suddenly, an explosion occurred. "Ororo?"

Outside, the monorail derailed and crashed straight into a building!

---

"Ugh..." Komaru groaned as it was dark now.

"Whoa there, you better stay put!" Genocide Jill advised. "If you don't, my hand might slip and then I go snip snip snip!"

SNIP, SNIP!

"There ya go!" Genocide Jill cut off the chains holding Komaru. "Jeez, now don't go getting captured by some little runt!"

"I thought...you two wouldn't come..." Komaru looked up at her. "I mean, right after we had that fight..."

"Fight? What the hell are you talking about? I just want to save Master Byaku--" Komaru got up and hugged her. "Uhoho?!"

"Waaah! Toko, I was so scared!" Komaru cried.

"Kyaaa! What's this, unexpected girl on girl development!? Whoa there lady, I ain't got that kind of taste! Get off me!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I...I tried to leave you... I tried to run away... And I said such horrible things, like that "you don't have any friends"... I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry, Toko!"

Genocide Jill blinked, her face going blank. "...I have no right to accept that apology."

"Huh?"

"You seriously are stupid! Why the hell are you trusting a serial killer!? 

"...What? What happened?"

"Nothing, nooothing at all!" Genocide Jill said before sneezing. "Satisfaction!" She turned back into Toko. 

"...Oh." Komaru could only say.

"..." Toko looked around before widening her eyes. "Wh-Wh-What is going on here?"