Chapter 21: Hope Of The Adults

(3rd Person's POV)

In Towa City, Big Bang Monokuma was stomping through the town with the adults cheering it on from the rooftops. The Monokuma Kids were running away from the robot in desperation. An army of Monokumas jump out and try to attack it, but the Big Bang Monokuma would just destroy them with a wave of its staff.

Meawhile, inside the Big Bang Monokuma, Haiji triumphantly laughed. "Haha, did you see that!? Who's the boss now?! As long as I control this Big Bang Monokuma, those little Monokumas are like nothing!"

"..." Komaru looked nervous, looking concerned as she was holding Akira and Toko's hand.

Haiji turned his head back to the girls with a grateful smile. "Good work you three! You guys are the saviors of this town!"

"Ah, yeah..." Komaru nodded with some hesitance.

---

Meanwhile...

On a television screen, Monaca was watching the chaos unfold. Despite her units getting absolutely overpowered, she had a smile on her face, looking pleased with how things are going.

"Greetings!" The Servant approached her. "I came to say my goodbyes."

"Huh? Going already?" Monaca pouted. "But this is where the fun starts!"

"Fo' real, though!" Kurokuma chimed in. "The real deal starts now! It's like you finally get the girl of your dreams, so now you can start wearing her underwear whenever ya want! Hahahaha!" He burst into laughter. "That example was pretty clever! Let's put that shit on a calendar!"

The two sweatdropped, with the Servant putting his head down and sighing while Monaca simply stared at him in a deadpan manner.

"By the way..." The Servant lifted his head back up. "There's something I should tell you."

"Oh, what!?" Kurokuma jumped down from his throne. "Is this it!? You're finally gonna come out of the closet!?"

The Servant sighed, ignoring what he just said. "...I've received word from the Monokuma Kids on watch. An intruder has entered Towa City. And they came alone."

"Alone? I see... Was this someone from Future Foundation?" Monaca asked.

"I don't know. But I recommend caution-—"

"Hey, hey! Look at that!" Monaca turned her wheelchair around as she heard the Big Bang Monokuma stomping around. "Wooow, the impact! Looks just like an action movie, meow! Ufufu, if this keeps up...all the children might end up getting killed."

"...You're in quite a good mood, hm?" The Servant noticed. "Despite the fact that your plan is about to be ruined."

"Ruined? You talkin' about ruined!?" Kurokuma grinned. "Monaca's plan is totally goin' smoothly! Toootally!"

The Servant raised an eyebrow. "Smoothly? You call this smoothly?"

"Sorry..." Monaca turned her wheelchair around to face the Servant. "I know you helped me out and everything, but this plan is a secret even to you."

"By any chance...is this plan related to The Successor of Junko Enoshima?" The Servant correctly guessed.

"No! Zip zip your mouth!" Monaca puffed her cheeks out.

"Well, it does not matter what you're planning. In the end, hope shall win the day." The Servant folded his arms.

Kurokuma chuckled. "So to prove your little point about hope or whatevs, you brought on the despair, huh? Well, that's just fuckin' stupid! It's like goin' to the desert to drink some tasty water!"