⁰⁰⁶ ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ.

𝟶𝟶𝟼. [𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.]

𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎.

-

The rope scratches rough in Cam's hand as she drags her feet through the snow. It's half past noon and the after-effects of their high last night are showing through.

"Jesus, Sapnap, just get off and walk," They complain, tugging the sled harder, weighed down by Sapnap. Their breath comes out in puffs, sharp and cold from the winter air.

"Nope," Sapnap responds, sticking his tongue out childishly. Cam rolls their eyes and turns back up the hill, gaze falling on Dream and George, throwing lumps of snow at each other and shrieking. They smile.

They watch as Dream pegs George in the rib cage with a thick snowball, he nearly doubles over, clutching his stomach. Then George shouts, throwing himself onto Dream in a tackle, the two rolling down the hill in flurry of shrieks past Cam and Sap.

Cam stifles a laugh with their glove.

-

Hours later, they're joined by Flora and Iris, matching grins on their faces.

"Hey, watch this," Dream says, grabbing Cam's hand with a giddy smile and leading them behind Iris's back. Cam is too flustered to comprehend. Fuck.

He scoops some into his glove, then calls out, "Yo, Iris!" She turns around spotting his smirk and quickly turns wary.

"Don't you dare throw that snowba- GODDAMMIT!" He lobs the ball — and smacks her right in the face, her mouth still wide open with a string of curses. Cam bursts into giggles, tossing one at Dream themselves.

He shrieks. "You little backstabber!" Cam scream-giggles, running as fast as they can (mind you, they're in two feet of snow) away from him. He packs a large snowball then nabs them in the back, nearly knocking them over.

"Fuck you!" They cry, leaning down to scoop up snow.

He grins, faux surprise washing over his face. "You'd let me?"

Oh my God.

They blush deep red, not bothering with a response.

"Jesus, Dream," Iris yells, hands on her hips. "You're such a man whore," She lobs a lump of snow lazily toward him, landing at his feet.

"You suck at throwing," He calls out to her, hands cupped around his mouth.

She lets a smirk grow across her face. "Not the only thing I suck," Cam bites their lip so they don't laugh. Somewhere behind them, Cam can hear Flora lecturing Sapnap on the best way to make sledding bumps.

Cam's torn between the engaging banter and quickly becoming endangering snow project.

"We should test that," Dream tells Iris, crudely sticking his tongue into his cheek. Cam turns away, realization hitting them like a brick.

The banter. The hateful words. The long stares. Dream is in love with Iris. And Iris is in love with him back. Almost like an angel, George appears at Cam's side, wrapping an arm around their shoulders and squeezing them in a sideways hug.

"C'mon, lets sled,"

Cam doesn't know if the shock, and the dejection showing on their face was why George is leading them away, but they're grateful for it nevertheless.

Next thing they know, they're squished in a tiny pink sled, squeezed on George's lap as he hugs them from behind. Sapnap's lined up next to them at the top of the hill, ready to race. They count and go, and Cam would be blushing, considering their position, considering George's lips whispering jokes in her ear from behind, warm breath hitting the shell of her ear, but then a cold pile of snow hits Cam in the face.

Cam gets ready to fight Dream, but once they wipe the flakes off their face, they nearly cry with excitement. Dream didn't throw the snowball. Cam's favorite freshman did.

It's fucking Tommy.

Tousled blonde hair, cheeks tinted red from the cold, and a shit-eating grin. "Hello, Cam!" He declares. "Hello, lover boy!" He grins, talking to George. "Hello you too, bitch boy,"

"Hi, Tommy," Sapnap responds, a sigh riddled in his tone.

"CAM!" He yells suddenly, wielding a lump of snow. "Let's go fuck some bitches up!" He starts to march towards Dream, then pauses.

"Hold on," He says. Cam holds. "Where's Tubbo and Ranboo?" A pause and then he shrugs. "Don' matter I guess," Then he lobs the ball at the back of Dream's head.

"CHILD!" Dream yells, rushing forward with snow at the ready. Cam giggles and George slips his hand into theirs.

-

[𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟶.𝟸𝟸]