⁰²⁷ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴋɪss

𝟶𝟸𝟽. [𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜.]

𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

-

Cole's cool, Cora's not denying that. She's just bored. He's completely cut her off from drinks and weed, so she's been drunkenly sulking on the sofa next to him.

She mumbles something about having to go to the bathroom, then stumbles in the opposite direction towards the kitchen, where there's a pile of booze for her to indulge in. She doesn't feel like being babysat anymore.

She's not sure how much time's gone by when Karl flies through the front door. He locks eyes with her immediately, his jaw dropping at the sight of her.

Okay, so maybe she'd gotten a bit carried away. It started with hopping on top of the counter for a shotgun, but then someone handed her a bottle of Pink Whitney, and it kind of escalated from there. She's currently dancing on the island with a bottle in hand as a group cheers her on.

He smiles and shakes his head at her but walks over to Sapnap and downs a shot. She hops off the counter and starts to walk over to him but ends up on the floor as the room spins around her.

She's fine. She can do this.

She giggles to herself, then jumps up again, heading towards him.

"Karl!" She says cheerily, overestimating the distance and colliding into his chest.

He catches her and laughs. "Hi there," he says, amused. His voice is hoarse.

"Hi!" she says excitedly. Cora thinks she's starting to like being wasted. "Your voice is hot like that," She doesn't see Sapnap raise his eyebrows and skirt away at that comment.

Karl hums, then softly says, "Wanna make out?"

It feels like the air's been knocked out of her lungs. She's still thinking about how to respond when he smashes his lips into hers. He kisses her roughly, in the way only drunk people can.

He pulls back, and guilt floods Cora's stomach, even though she did nothing wrong.

"You're not-" He inhales shakily. "This isn't just for the list, right?" He looks like he's been hit by a bus, like he'd forgotten about the list until mid-kiss.

Cora laughs, like it's completely ridiculous that he would even think that.

"It never was," She admits, and they melt back together in a mess of hot, drunken kisses.

Cora decides she likes being drunk very, very much. 

-

[𝟶𝟼.𝟷𝟸.𝟸𝟹]