Chapter 18: Sehun's nightmare, Welcome Back

Sehun's pov:

Where am I?? This is not our mansion. I know that this is not our mansion by the victorian style, midnight blue wallpaper. I don't know where I am, or mabye I don't remember. I looked down, My clothes it changed. I am now wearing something vintage like. I look like someone from the 1800s. I continue walking down. There are no telephones or anything.

Then, I heard an evil laugh. The lights went out. It is dark. Even with my vampire night vision I could hardly see anything. Then, I heard footsteps. I saw someone wearing a black coat and looked all fancy. However, I could hardly see his face.

I carefully asked," Excuse me, But can you tell me where am I?" I tooked a step forward. To my horror, I saw the guy's face. It is not human by his transparent, pure white face. As much I love the colour white, This is too scary.

I heard a whisper," Whispers of the dead..." What?! My instincts are telling me to run. I ran as fast as I can. I can't use my vampire speed nor my powers. It is as though I am human.

Then, That same man appeared infront of me. My legs, It is really painful. I collapsed and I heard another whisper," Lose of your legs in the dark voices of confusion."

The guy took another step forward. I can't walk with my injured legs. So I frantically crawled my way to find anything or someone that could get me outta here.

Luhan's pov:

Chanyeol came out. We all were shocked when the people ran out of the school like that. Chanyeol proudly said,"Mission accomplished. "

I said, " What did you do?? Did you fart in there??" The rest are now laughing. Chanyeol frowned and said," Yah! I falsed a fire emergency and don't worry the fire is put out."

Suho sigh and entered the school building while giving Chanyeol a glare. Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and follow Suho. The rest of us follow Suho too. However, Sunhwa was stopped by Kris. Kris said," You stay here where it is save. Don't worry, Chen is here with you."

Lucky Chen... I walked over to Chen, glare at him and said," Don't troll around and do your job properly." Chen saluted me and escorts Sunhwa to the van.

I walked into the school building. Suho whispered his orders to me. Then, I heard Chen's thoughts. Luhan hyung, you can hear me?? With that I mindlinked him and told him Suho's orders. Baekhyun hold 'Jessie' tightly and said," This place is creepy when it is all quiet." Chanyeol said," I thought that..." I cutted him off when I heard something, " Sh....." Chanyeol was about to say something when I shushed him again," I said Sh....."

The whispers... Even though it is a bit faint.... I know where it leads me. I ran towards the voice and the rest followed me.

Lay's pov:

I am sitting here. Taking care of Sehun. I don't really know what Sehun will experience in his mind right now. It said that the spell shows the person's terrifying past. But there is one problem, We don't know Sehun's past. To tell you the truth, we found Sehun buried in a coffin underground in Europe 10 years ago. It is around 2 months after Tao joined us.

Sehun doesn't remember much. He has amnesia. Since he is a vampire and his memory loss, I don't know how old he really is. He might be even be older than me in vampire years. Poor Sehun, he was turned around 17 years old, that's what I guess by his features. Kai was turned when he is 18.

I was turned when I was 23. I still remember it clearly. Ah... This tie is too tight. I took out my tie immediately. For your info, I was also forced to wear formal attire. Chen said that it will matched the rest. But that is not important. I just hope that Luhan hyung saves Kai quick and Sehun to not change.or traumatized after this incident.