Chapter 6: I'm not alone anymore

Kris' pov:

Sunhwa just froze.... Then, she said," You're joking right?" Hais... We all show her our red eyes and fangs. She was so shocked that her face turn pale. There was silence for a while. I was afraid that she will jump into any conclusions so I said," We're not gonna hurt you." She looked at all of us and said," I know. Well if you guys wanna hurt me, I would probably be dead now."

Okay.. now that's settled. " Um... Lay heal her." I ordered. Lay look confused, " Oh... Okay... Sunhwa ssi, Do you mind?"

Sunhwa's pov:

"Oh... Okay... Sunhwa ssi, Do you mind?" Lay slowly came to me.I only nod. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Lay looked at my leg and he put his hand on my foot and a green light glows at his hand. I was shocked and kinda scared. Then, my hand feels so warm and I turned seeing Luhan is holding my hand. He looked at me with a smile and said," It's okay. He is healing you. Healing is his specialty, trust me."

Somehow, I feel so calm and something tells me that I can trust him. I only nodded. Argh... Why am I so nervous that I can't talk??

Lay finished and said," Okay.. It's nothing serious. The fall might have a little impact on your leg. Don't worry, I will do something about it and you will be fine in no time." Kris walk over thanking Lay. I decided to start a conversation well I guess that I will be here for awhile.

" Um.... Is It okay if I call you Kris oppa." I asked. Man.. what kind of question is that? Kris oppa only widened his eyes. " Of course you may call me that. You don't need to ask me. I am your brother." I smiled and thank him. Everyone laughed and three of them started to make fun of Kris oppa. I love it here even though all of them are boys and vampire, they are fun to be with.

I turned and looked at Luhan, who is beside me, he only smiled at me. I guess he is quite nice. Everyone stopped when they heard my stomach growling. It was so loud. Luhan only looked at me and said, " You're hungry right.." I nodded and said, " Yea..."I don't want to eat in this room. Mabye I should asked Luhan. So I grabbed Luhan's hand.

Lay's pov:

I saw Sunhwa grabbed Luhan hyung's hand. I can't believe what I saw. I saw he blushed. SOMEONE GRABBED A CAMERA! She slowly asked, " Is it okay if I eat at the dining room? I am not comfortable eating in bed." Luhan hyung looked at Kris hyung. Kris hyung nodded.

"Ok but I'll carry you since you can't walk yet." Luhan hyung said. Wait.. What?! Am I dreaming?? Sunhwa agree and Luhan carry her bridal style. I never expected him to do that. We went downstairs and D.O. go to the kitchen and do his magic.

Sunhwa's pov:

Luhan carried me bridal style to the dinning room. Holy cow, this house is so big. There is even a chandelier at the staircase area. We went to the dining room which is near the kitchen. D.O. went in there and cook. We sat down and everyone look at me. It is kinda creppy.

" So, Do you like it here? I heard about Yoonjo ahjuma. I'm sorry. I don't want you to live alone in that house. I want you live here with us. So that we can take care of you." Kris oppa said. "Okay, I understand."I answered. The silence continued.

Tao raised his hand and asked," Can I call her Meimei?? Like starting from now." Kris only nod and Tao is having his own mini celebration.

Sniff.. Sniff..

The smell come from the kitchen. Ah.... it smells soooo good. D.O. came out of the kitchen and served the food.

The food smells so good. Even though it is pancakes with maple syrup and butter.

D.O. sat down and said," Sorry, there is only enough ingredients to make pancakes. I hope you would enjoy." I took a small bite. It is sooooo good.. I start to gobble down the food..I am sooo hungry. I stopped because there is 12 guys staring at me. I tried to ignore them and finished my food.