Chapter 20: How we found him, New Hairstyle

Ten years ago... Flashback...
Luhan's pov:

"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed. I was dumbfounded of what Suho had just said. Suho sighs and said," Like I've said. We need to go to Paris." I closed my book and slammed it on the table in front of me and exclaimed," For what?!" Just then, We heard a slam from the other side of the room. We looked at Tao, who just slammed the book hard on the table. The impact was so great the it cause the entire table to break down. Tao looked at the broken table and sighed. He shifted his gaze at us and said dully," This is the library. I'll appeciate if you guys don't make so much noise."

It has been two months that Tao had joined us and he didn't seemed to be ready to open up to us. Tao picked up his book among the broken wood and dust it. He looked at us and continued," I see that you have something to discuss. I'll be in my room if you need me." He bowed and leave the room. Suho looked at me and said," I have to admit it that this is your fault hyung."

I scoffed and said," He is a new born. It will take time for him to control himself and his powers even though it hasn't showed yet." Suho pulled a chair and sit infront of me. I intended to ignore him by reading my book in a way that it would cover both my face and his. Suho soon get irritated by my behavior and took the book away. I sigh in defeat and said," Enlighten me." Suho rolled his eyes and said," Pack your bags. We will be leaving soon."

But then, I am getting worried about Tao. In these two months, he had showed tremendous result in his control of his blood lust. I then said," Sure. But Tao must follow." Suho tried to protest but then I cut him off," No Tao, me no go, understand." Suho kept quiet and nod his head. He said before leaving the room," We'll be leaving tonight."

Suho's pov:

I left the room and head to mine to pack my things. The council is really something. Paris?! Why??

I looked at the documents again. Unknown activities in Paris. A group of rougues are suspected for this. Our job is to confirm the target and report on their usual whereabouts. The main thing is to not get caught. I insist that only the two of us will go but no.... Luhan hyung just had to bring that new born. Means more money on plane tickets. This is one of those moments that someone in our clan has teleportation powers. It will make things much more easier.

I was pack my stuff when I heard a sudden knock. I stop packing and opened the door. I found Tao standing outside the door with his head hung low. What is this? He is treating me like some noble or a grandfather. Aish... Where did Kris hyung pick up this kid? Tao bow a little and said," I heard that I will be following you guys. Luhan hyung said that We're leaving tonight. I was wondering what should I bring?"

I see. He is not bad kid. He is showing some interest in this mission. That part made me impress. I smiled and said," Bring your clothes and your basic necessities. Don't bring too much stuff though." Tao bowed and leave. I have realised that whenever we spoke to each other he never meet my eyes. I am not being gayish but he seemed to be afraid as he never looked at any of us when he spoke. I called him," Tao ah."

He turned and looked down. I smiled and said," Next time. I wish that you won't look at the ground whenever we talk or to others. You look like we are gonna punish you when you looked at us." Tao faced me and said," You won't punish me? " I sigh and said," No, why would I. We are family now. Everyone here are equals." Tao looked down and smiled. I can hear him muttering," Equals." He looked at smiled before leaving.

For the first time in this two months, I saw him smile. I close the door and head to Chanyeol's room. I entered his room and found him sitting down on the sofa comfortably and playing his computer games. He focused at the screen and said," Ah, hyung. What beings you here? It is really rare to have you in my room." I looked at Chanyeol, who seemed to be engrossed in his game, and said," Weapons." Chanyeol immediately paused his game and stood up. He gestured me to follow him. In Chanyeol's room there are three closets. One is for his clothes, the second one is for the weapons he build and keep and the third one is entirely nothing but caps and hats.