Chapter 38: Trust

Lay's pov:

Chanyeol, D.O, Luhan, Sunhwa and I stood in the living room. I told Sunhwa," You go and rest. You have school soon. Me and the others can handle this."

I knew that Sunhwa isn't happy with the fact that she can't help with this but what Luhan said changed her mind of wanting to rebel against me," Trust me. Everything will be alright."

With Sunhwa out of the room, D.O spoke up," I have something important to do. I need to go. I will also report to Kris hyung and Suho hyung of the sudden problem."

I nod my head as a sign that it is okay for him to carry on but Chanyeol exclaimed," The shield is gone! What can be more important than that?"

D.O simply replied," I am doing a job that none of you,idiots, bother to do."

Chanyeol fold his arms and raised one of his eyebrows while saying," and what is that?"

D.O sighed and said," All of your underwear laundry."

D.O is so done with Chanyeol that he just left the room. Chanyeol then shouted," MAKE MINE LEMON FRESH!"

After a few seconds, We can hear D.O shouting," LAVENDER IS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET! JUST BE THANKFUL THAT I AM DONG YOUR UNDERWEAR LAUNDRY, YOU OXYGEN DEPRIVED PARROT!"

Chanyeol then replied," I AM A PHONIEX!"

D.O then exclaimed," PARROT SUITS YOU! YOU FREAKING YODA!"

Chanyeol cursed under his breath. He then look at me. I simply said," You done?"

Chanyeol bowed slightly and said," Sorry."

I soon turned my attention to Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung smile softly and muttered," He's right when he said that they're different."

He?

Luhan hyung soon realized that me and Chanyeol are staring at him as he said," Sorry, I was thinking."

I decided to push that aside and as I said," We have to wait for either Kris hyung or Suho to respond."

Just speaking of the devil, Suho hyung walked in a fast pace. He said," I heard from D.O. How can this happen?"

I then spoke," Well, It looks like when the past Luhan hyung took control, his powers is also reversed back in time. I remembered when I first met him, the shield is more like a cloaking device than an actual shield to what we just had. I don't know how powerful this past Luhan hyung is."

Suho hyung massage his temples as he said," This is bad. According to Ren, the shadows are already here. With someone target Kris hyung, Sunhwa and Sehun-- ARGH!"

Chanyeol then stepped in," Hyung, not only the shadows and the mysterious royalty killers. Even the humans can enter here. We can no longer hunt for animal blood."

Suho shook his head and said," Don't worry. We can still have the blood from the hospital."

Chanyeol then said," No, Hyung. We also have to deal with Nosy neighbours."

All of us froze, Suho then said,"This is bad. Even this mansion is no longer safe."

I finally questioned," What do I tell the others?"

Suho then raised his head and look at me as he answered," The truth. This is a serious matter."

Suho then said," Chanyeol, Porcelain Victorian."

Chanyeol seemed to be shocked. He walked off while saying," I am going to get the things ready and I will tell Chen and Baekhyun"

Suho's face darkens as he said," Till Luhan hyung turns back to normal, we all are to be on high alert."