Christmas Special

England, 22 December 1857

Kris's pov:

I am walking around the mansion while reading my French notes. Yes, I'm learning French. It has been six month since me and Gemini told my parents that we're together.

It is also has been six months since I've found out that I'll get a younger sibling. By just the thought of it, makes me frustrated. Will I be a good older brother? What if it is girl? I had no idea how to handle girls. Well, I guess the possibility of having is sister is lesser as the Clan doesn't encourage to have daughters.

Just then, I saw my mother came towards me. I closed my note book and fold my arms. I told her in a worried voice," You should be resting, mother. What if something went wrong? What if something were happen to you and my future brother?"

My mother pouted and said," You sounded like your father. Plus, What if it is a girl? She might be upset if she found out that you think that she is a boy."

I sighed and said softly," You know that our clan can't have daughters."

My mother touched and rub her stomach gently. She sigh depressingly and said," I always wanted a daughter."

What? No wonder mother dressed me up as a girl when till I turned two. She seemed to really want to have a girl. My mother then broke out a smile and said," So how's your preparations?"

What? What preparations? Mother smiled and said," I knew that you forget. Christmas is coming. What are you planning for Gemini?"

I never thought of that. I only stared my mother in shock. My mother walked to me and laughed. She touched my cheeks and said," My poor son. You have spent your whole life studying and fighting that you don't know these things."

That's the weird thing about my mother. She knows exactly what I feel and think. But not literally, she just knows it. She calls it Mother's instinct. Father calls it creepy which made Mother to smack his head hard. Mother then whispered to me," I will give you an advice. A lady love a man who gives a gift from the heart."

Mother ends it with a smile. Just then, My father happened to see my mother. He ran towards her and started nagging,"You should have been resting!"

Mother pout and said," But I have been resting the entire day."

" No buts! Come on, let's get you back and rest."

" You sounded my mom than a gentlemen."

" Well, This gentlemen who sounded like your mother loves you."

" Aw, I love you too."

I smiled at my parents. I think that one day me and Gemini will be like them. Speaking of Gemini, where is she? Well, I need to study French and think of a present. Don't forget about the Christmas dinner. I hope that Father does'nt invite to many people. If that happens, I'll stay in my room.

23 December 1857

Gemini's pov:

It's done! It is finally done! I stood up and hugged my creation. I twirled around in excitement. Will he like it? I have spent two weeks knitting this scarf for him. Since it is Christmas, I knitted it red for him. I smiled at the thought of. I glanced at the clock and it is already 8 pm. I heard that Kris is preparing for the Christmas ball.

I smiled and rushed downstairs. Then I saw Kris standing in the ball room. I tiptoed towards him. I can hear him ordering the servants," I think it is better to put both red and white roses. Don't forget to put up the ornaments at the christmas tree soon."