Chapter 4:Meeting her again

Kris pov:

Ah... Home sweet home. I just came back from the vampire council to deliver my report. Now back to business,"Where's Luhan hyung?" I asked. Since the rest was so busy watching TV, Kai answered while pointing to the direction of Luhan hyung's room " Upstairs in his room. Why did you ask?"

It's been so boring so I decided to mess with them and it will be a big fuss when they found out the truth.

"Let's say I want him to do a favor for me." I said while giving him one of my mischievous smirk. Ah...This will be interesting. I slowly walked up to his room and as like usual he opened up the door before I could knock. Wow... I was scared to death when he opened the door, He give a cold, scary glare. I slowly come in and said," Someone had a bad day."

"I had one of the best day of my life until some unicorn ruined it." He said. Hm... Unicorn, mabye it's Lay. I was about to ask him about my sister when he covered my mouth with his hand. He gave me a mind message.

L- Someone is outside trying to eavesdrop outside and I can't find her.

K- What do you mean that you can't find her?!

L- You only give me a baby photo of her. No name, nothing.

K- You could just do one of those mind tricks and find out yourself.

L- Firstly, There is a limit to my so called ' mind tricks'. Secondly, I don't think that your sister knows about our existence. Thirdly, I came a little late so there are no students.

K- Ah.. Jinjja?!  Ah...  My mind hurts when it comes to mind talking.

In my pain and annoyance, I open the door. Kai and Sehun topple down. " It's Kai's idea and I try to stop him. KAI! CAN YOU GET OFF ME?!" Sehun explained." Mianhae Sehun, but you two are acting strangely lately. As a concerned and caring dongsaeng that I am, we decided to find out what are you up to." Kai explain and by judging from his face he's scared. "Did I mention that I try to stop him." says Sehun. Luhan and I just stared at him. "Yah... Why do you guys always do that ?! Stop that."Sehun said. We just continue stared at him. "Okay okay, I am also curious so I joined him. Mianhae hyung." Sehun continued and walked out of the room.

"Hyung~ Let's go out and grab a drink, my treat." I said. "I told you a million times not to call me hyung."He answered. "You are older than me. " I pouted. " Don't do that it doesn't fit your image. I look younger than you and if any of you say or think that I look like a girl, you know what I am capable to do." He answered. Kai held his head with both of his hands. "Kai, don't dare follow us or else It's daylight for you." I said and he just froze.

Luhan and I went downstairs and out to the streets late at night. Wow... Time flies very fast nowadays. Well, it's not like that I care. Well, I still have like a month to go before her 18th birthday. Or is it two months. Hmm... I better check.

Luhan's pov:

Ah... it feels great to be away from those annoying bunch for a while. "So, What are we going to do now? Mabye we should try going to her house." Kris only look at me and I can tell that he doesn't know where he lives. "Urgh...  Nevermind..." I said out of frustration. We past by a lake. Just when we are about to cross one of those lake bridges, we saw a girl. (sniff.. sniff..) Strawberries. I smell strawberries. It can't be. The girl I met earlier. Is she commiting sucide? Well looks like she is. Kris is panicking.

In that instant, I read his mind and it can't be is she the one that he is talking about.

"Is that you sister?" I hesitantly asked. "Yup and we need to stop her. She is too close to the edge." Kris is even more panic. Weird, I never see him like this before. Suddenly, she fell and I ran as fast as I can and shouted," NO!!!!". Even though I am scared of heights ( the bridge is quite high), I jumped hoping that I can save her before she injured or worse kill herself. Something inside me tells me that I must not lose her. SPLASH!!!!