Chapter 37: Lay's Ultimate Creation

Sehun's pov:

It is another day of school. I thought it would be peaceful one as me and Sunhwa went out of the house when the rest are minding their own business without the usual intense drama. That is until one of their teachers demanded to see our parents.

" Mr Oh and Ms Wu, I need to see your parents after this. Call them over." The teacher said as she is glaring at us.

Didn't this teacher got the memo? We don't have parents. We only have 11 annoying guys, 1 guy who sulking over his missing twin, 3 girls and a female ghost living with us. I secretly glared back at the teacher as the bell rang.

I look over at my dear cousin who is beside me. She is practically banging her head on the table, continuously. She knew that we are both in deep trouble. She was about to bang her head again when I put my hand in between her head and the table. She stared at my hand for a while before looking up at me.

I sighed and said," I never thought I would say this but just call one of them. Anyone will do--"

I paused for a while before saying," Actually, call anyone except Kai, Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung. Don't call Chen hyung too as he might end up hitting on the teacher."

Sunhwa then dialed her phone and said," I will just call my brother."

I stared at her before saying," That will do."

Before I knew it, I packed my bag and walk out of the classroom with Sunhwa. I said," I know you are still mad about the entire cousin thing."

Sunhwa let out a deep sigh and said," Who knew a white lie turn out to be true? We are really blood related but that is not I am mad about."

What is she still mad about? However, in my opinion she is just frustrated knowing that she has a past with Luhan that she cannot remember. It is unexpected too see her lash out. but then again, even though she is family, I still have more things that I don't know about her. I was about to reply to her when Kris hyung came and said," What did you two do?"

I grimly replied," Nothing. I still don't know why you want us to rot here."

Kris hyung calmly said," All the members have at least gone through this once, even me."

Kris hyung then walked closer and whispered," And I have graduated five times at the top of the class."

Sunhwa then bitterly said," I have no intention of doing this thing more than once."

Kris hyung then gave us a genuine smile and said," Come on. You guys are from a strong bloodline. Our ancestors have fought numerous powerful creatures and won. You two can handle a few hours of classes."

I glared at the talking Blondie and said," A few hours, a day for five times a week."

Kris hyung then put his right hand on Sunhwa's head and another on mine. He ruffled our heads and said," You know what. If you two do well, I will do one request each."

I pushed his hand off my head and said," You better."

Lay's pov:

I am just playing the piano at the living area. The three beagles are practicing in the basement. Kai is in the kitchen with D.O after Kai demanded him to make fired chicken. NaBi and Gemini are playing chess. Luhan hyung is sleeping on the sofa and Xiumin is reading a book beside him. Hayley on the other hand is at the corner of the room floating as she meditate. Suho hyung is somewhere in the house with Mira. Ren is resting in my room as Tao is look after him.

I finish up the piece. The people in the room paused what they are doing and give me a round applause except for Luhan hyung, who is in his dreamland. Xiumin hyung then compliment," It is good to hear you playing. It has been a while."