Chapter 3: Someone is in love ...

Hey guys this is my third chapter... Hope that you guys like it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunhwa's pov:

Today is my first day coming to school after ahjuma's death. Somehow  I feel so scared and nervous. Weird, I never felt this before. RING!!! Well I better put the feeling aside for now and head to class.

Once  I step into the classroom, eveyone kept staring at me. I nervously walked to my sit. I could hear their whispers even though it was soft. "Hey, did you hear that girl  that just lost her aunt." a girl whispered.

"Yah, It is because of her that her aunt died. If only she came back home early, people wouldn't be worrying about her all the time and her aunt wouldn't be dead "another girl answered.

The whispers kept getting louder and louder. I had enough of this.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!"

I shouted. With that, my classmates stared at me mouth agap  as if I was crazy or something.. With embarrassment, I ran out of the class. Since the school gate was close nearby I decided to climb over to the other side. "Ouch!" a voice wimper.

Luhan's pov:

Ah.... Kris owes me big time for doing this. I am royally pissed . Firstly, It's  7am in the morning. Second, I hate going out on that day. Kris had asked me to see whether she's coming today. In order for the plan to work,

HE NEEDS TO BE HERE!

If only he didn't get summoned by the council , I would have been sleeping right now.

So this is the school that she's  attending... Huh??  Man..  The school gate is already close. Argh!! @%&:#... Now, I have no choice but to wait for tomorrow. I can't believe that I've just wasted my time.

Haish... If I had known, i would not have woken up this early for nothing. On the plus side, Kris gave me nothing but a baby picture of her, I even forgot to asked him for her name. Well done, Luhan, Just WELL done. I better get going. "Ouch!!!" I screamed.

When I opened my eyes, All I could see was a girl laying on top of me. Her head was laying on my chest and she was so close that I could smell her hair. Her hair smells like strawberries. Ouuhh...I lOVee strawberries... oOh damnn.. how the hell am I going to control myself at this rate.

"Could you get off of me??" I said hesitantly. She got off of me and mumble.."Ah... Mianhae.." She said. Weird... I couldn't sense anything on her as if she had no thoughts.. I can't believe it. I can't read her mind at ALL. She look at me with a weird face. Aww... She so cute. Yah!! What am I thinking? Suddenly,  She just ran off.
......

Argh! She must have been terrified when I stared at her. Why do I always do that?

Sunhwa's pov:

Huh?? What happened? I remembered that I climb over the fence and the next thing I knew, I was

"Could you get off me??"

Ahh... I realised that my head was on his chest. I stood up immediatelyand apologized."Ah..Mianhae..."I said.

Out of nowhere, he just stared at me. I admit he is kinda cute and handsome. But he is staring at me. It is kinda weird. Is he? Is he a pervert or something?

And just like that I ran away from him.

Luhan's pov:

That girl is interesting. She is also kinda  cute. CRAP....  What am I thinking?I am so gonna get to know her since I can't read her mind at all and well she seems interesting. I can't help it but to smile.