Chapter 25: Shocking things

Kris's pov:

I am on guard today. You might never know when she is gonna be awakened. I head downstairs when someone carried my legs and arms. Before I knew it, I was carried by two guys and was placed in a car. I looked at the person beside me, which is Lay. I looked at Lay. He looked royally pissed. He sighed and said to me," I don't know. They carried me here too."

I looked around the car. This is my car. I said," I can't tell if this is kidnapping or one of the beagles' idea."

Wait. It can't be. But then..

Lay and I looked at each other and exclaimed unisonly," Those beagles!"

Definitely, 100%, it is those beagles. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, you're gonna get it from us! Just then, Lay ruffled his hair and sighed," I'm working on something and they have to do this."

Just then, Sehun said," Hyung, you need to go out more. Your face is getting seriously pale."

Woah! When did he get here?! He scared me!! Oh my gosh! Just then, Sehun sighed and said," I got here before you two come in here. We're waiting for D.O hyung and Kai."

The driver's door opened and revealed D.O. He sat in the driver's seat and said," Sorry, I'm late. I had a hard time finding the keys. Plus, Kai won't be joining us."

Lay looked out the window and emotionlessly asked," Why? He was the first one to at the door when we want to go out. But he didn't get pass the barrier that Luhan hyung put up."

D.O start the engine and answeres," Let's say for once, he wants to help Suho hyung."

Without wasting any time, we drove off.

Lay's pov:

Aish... I know that I don't go out often. It's just that I tend to prefer to spent my time at home, playing the piano and coffee. I've been drinking to much coffee these days and I want to try some tea now. Well, we're in Hong Kong, might as well buy some herbal stuff. Wait, That's it! To perfect up my formula, I need some herbal stuff!

Just then, the person beside me said," Hyung, Stop doing that. You're scaring me. I'm following you cause you just wandered o the group. Try not to leave me alone. I don't know Chinese."

I pout and said," Well, I don't know. Considering you dragged me out today."

Chanyeol gasped and protested," It was Chen and Tao, who did that to you."

I stopped walking and stared at him. Chanyeol eyed me. Chanyeol admitted defeat at our mini staring competition as he immediately averted my gaze and sighed. Chanyeol then play with his fingers and sheepishly said," Um... Me and Baekhyun hyung got Kris hyung that's why I sat at the other car."

Huh... No wonder Kris hyung had been glaring at the both of then the second we got of the car. I grin and said," Come on. Follow me. I got some things to get. Then, we buy some presents."

Kris's pov:

Which is better? I'm currently holding up two dresses. Pink or purple. Pink or purple. Hm....

I was busy thinking but I certain someone had to distrub me. " Hyung, Is this your first time that you pick a gift for a girl?"

I simply glared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed nervously and asked," You're still mad about this morning?"

I sighed as I showed the two dresses and said," Pink or purple?"

Baekhyun took a moment and think about his decision. He looks like he can't make a choice. Baekhyun gave out a deep sigh and said," None."

Awakeningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें