Chapter 5: What's wrong with that Hyung?!

Tao's pov:

After Luhan went into his room, Kris said," What's with him today? Is he sick today?"

"Hyung, we never and can't fall sick. Ask Lay hyung he told us that when Luhan Hyung came back he. I don't know if it's true or not but. Lay hyung, tell him." I said. Well, He is acting strange today.

Lay hyung nodded and said this," He was weird. He was smiling and humming. I went up and I found out what makes him happy and I make him angry." Kris was confused and asked him," What makes him like that. New shoes, Phone, Bag."

Well, if that were me I would be happy but Luhan hyung. I don't think so. So I was about to answer but Chanyeol beat me to it. "Tao would screamed like a teenage girl if that would happen to him but I don't think Luhan hyung would be like that."I was sooo frustrated. The tension is killing me. I think Kris hyung is feeling the same way as I did as he is rubbing his temples. " What makes him that happy?!" Me and Kris hyung said unisonly.

Lay answered ," I don't want to tell." We only look at him for a while and he whispered, "If I tell, a demon will descend and have my head." Then, he pointed to upstairs. Luhan hyung shouted,

"I HEARD THAT!! PLUS, IT IS GOOD THAT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS IF YOU TELL THEM!!"

Argh!! Damn vampire super hearing or is it his mind reading powers. Nevermind. I am sooo excited to meet Kris hyung's sister officially. Kris hyung 's sister is also my sister. Hm... wonder if she likes to go shopping.

Chanyeol's pov:

Now, we all did nothing but stare at her. Since it is awkward to stare at a girl, I break the silence," Okay, I think that we better prepare a guestroom and some comfortable clothes for her." Then, Tao raised his hand like a five year old kid and said," Let's go shopping for her clothes." We all nodded. Which means that we all agree. Then, he continued," Of course, I'll do the choosing and you guys do the paying."

Kris grunt and said," There goes my money. Tao, Let's go in the afternoon since there will be no shops opening at 3. a.m." I am so bored, mabye I should follow them. I raised my hand and said, " I wanna go with you. I must choose her hats as winter is coming soon." Kris let ouy a heavy sigh and said,"Fine, for my sister's sake, okay you can follow." Yay.... Me and Tao cheered like teenage girls. But then he continued," If you guys buying hats buy using your own money."

Eh... I don't mind. I saw Tao was staring into space for awhile and then look at me. I think that he is expecting me to but the hats using my money instead of his. I just nodded and he smiled. Well, I am not as cold, mean and always think of themselves like the others.

Luhan hyung went downstairs and join us. I hoped he didn't hear what I think just now. He just look at me and sigh. I think I am in trouble. I slowly hide behind Tao.

There was an awkward silence. Luhan hyung clear his throat and said,"While you guys are busy preparing the guestroom and some shopping, Put her in my room. It is not nice letting a girl sleeping in the couch and it's okay she can use my bed." We were all shocked. As long as I know him, He never even let anyone sleep in his bed or even touch it. If we touch his bed, he would kick or worse he will use his mind powers. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM TODAY!!

Three days later~~~~~

Kris' pov:

It has been three days and she is still unconscious. Lay examined her and said that she had a minor concussion and she will be fine. It's really great to have a healer in our house. Tao and Chanyeol really enjoyed shopping for Sunhwa's clothes and hats( recommended by Chanyeol). The only person who didn't enjoyed it is me as I am the one who pay for all those stuff.

We were all suprised when Luhan offered his bed to Sunhwa. Baekhyun keep thinking that it is a joke when we tell him that until he saw it for himself.

Thudd.....

The sound came from the guestroom. Without knowing I shouted," SHE'S AWAKE."I ran upstairs to the guestroom(We finished preparing it yesterday ).. I almost fall down on the way but I recovered and continue running. I paused. I just stand outside the room. I don't know how I am going to introduce myself. Will she accept me as her brother? The main thing I am worry about is how she will reaction when she found out the truth. Suddenly, 10 guys run towards me and that cause the door to fall down and 10 guys piled on me.

BAM!!!

Sunhwa's pov:

I woke up finding that I am in a unfamiliar room. Since I just woke up, my vision is blurry. I only can see the dark blue walls of the room. Am I dead? I pinch myself. "Ouch... I guess I am not dead."I said to myself. I know that that this is not a hospital. Who save me? That question ran up to my mind. I get up from the bed and tried to stand up. I lose my balance and fell down. I tired to grab something when I was about to fall but failed. Instead I created quite a mess.

Thud...

"Ouch..." I winched in pain. Some how I can't stand up. Great, what do I do now? I was surprised when the door break down and revealed 11 guys fall down flat.

BAM!!

" I see that you're awake... GUYS GET OFF ME I CAN'T BREATHE HERE!!" said the blonde guy. Then, a guy came toward the door. How many people lived here??

My landed on the guy standing near the door.He has a angelic face and I found him somehow familiar though.. Ah... He is the guy that I bumb into at the school gate...Ah... now I am embarrassed.. He said this," Wow... What happened?? Wait no need to answer back."

The guys slowly got up. The blonde guy came to me and help me back to my bed. "Gumawo. Can you guys tell where am I??" I said. The guy with the angelic face came to me and said," I saved you from drowning and brought you here. You can call me Luhan." I decided to introduce myself," Em... Hi, Thanks for saving me. My name is Wu Sunhwa." Luhan replied," Hi, nice to meet you. Make yourself at home." I blushed a bit. Why do I feel so weird? The guys cleared their throat and eventually introduced themselves.

" Hi.. You can call me Suho. I am the one of the head of this household."

" Call me Kai and you're cute." When he said that I can see that someone is shotting glares at him.

" I'm Chanyeol ,the happy virus."

" I'm Chen, the troll."

" I'm Xiumin, the oldest." Wait.. He doesn't look like the oldest.

" I am Lay, the guys call me healing unicorn."

" Hey, I am Baekhyun and this guy beside me is Tao, the panda." I giggled when he says panda. I find it cute. Tao was angered by it and said," It's kungfu panda."

" I am the youngest Sehun."

" Hi I am Kyungsoo but you can me D.O."

By the looks of them, I can tell that they won't hurt me. I look at the blonde guy who have not introduced himself. "Just tell here. It's now or never." Suho said.

" Hey I'm the other head if this household. My name Is Wu YiFan but people call me Kris."

Weird... We have the same surname. He walked towards me. He held both of my hands and said, " I am your brother. I been trying to find you for a long time and now I have found you." Huh?! Brother. I do have a family. I am so happy that tears are running down my cheeks.

Kris oppa look panicked. He thinks that he offended me. I suddenly hugged him. "I'm not alone anymore." I smiled. Kris oppa patted my back and said, " There's another thing that you need to know." I broke the hug and look at him." What is it? Come on I can handle it."

" We're vampires and you are going to be one in another month." He said. I just froze.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I am also sorry that this chapter might be a bit boring but I will make it a bit interesting inthe next few ones.