Chapter 19: A week?!

Lay's pov:

Now that Sehun has woke up, Luhan hyung called me and said that Kai's back. Finally, some 'Me' time. I leisurely walked downstairs, to the kitchen and made a fresh cup of coffee. I head towards the living room. I sat down at the sofa and drink my coffee. Ah... This is relaxing. I have been too stressed for the last couple of days. I then stood up and walked towards the piano.

It has been a while since I have played a full piece. I set up the thing and relaxingly sat down. My fingers are placed at the correct keys. I was about to start to play when....

" LAY HYUNG!!"

They came in. I was so shock that I played the wrong note. OH COME ON! I glared at the other guys who came in with Baekhyun all unconscious. I asked in a demonic voice," What is it?!"

All of them flinched in fear. Chanyeol pluck up the courage and said," Baekhyun. Neck snapped." Must I do everything here! I stood up and took a deep breathe to calm myself. I gestured them to put Baekhyun at the sofa. I casually walked towards the coffee table and pick it up my coffee.

I took a sip of coffee and walked towards Baekhyun. Aish... This beagle. Always wanted the attention. I put out the coffee mug and pour it at Baekhyun. Everyone froze because of my actions. Baekhyun shot up and screamed in pain. I guess it is painful to have hot, steaming coffee being poured all over you.

I said coldly," This is what you get for pretending to be hurt. Guys, vampire fast healing healed him. It is broken into two, no tiny bone fragments so he is okay." I then muttered, " Must I explain everything." I looked at the cup. Ah... My coffee is finished. Xiumin hyung then calmly asked," Sehun??"

I calmly said," He is awake and in his room resting. Will you excuse me, I am going to make coffee and play a piece. So.. DON'T DISTRUB ME! " I ended it with a big fake smile and head towards the kitchen to make more coffee.

Kai's pov:

I am overwhelmed with guilt. I have hurt the others, especially Sehun. Sehun has helped me in many ways and it is dissappointing that this is how I repay him. I entered the house. The minute I entered the house, I was trampled over some guys. They are hugging me. They're hugging me too tight.

" Guy...guys.... My ribs are breaking.." Luhan hyung entered and was stunned by the scene, " Guys, we just him back. He'll get hurt if you guys don't let him go now."

They released me and I gasped for air. Luhan hyung came and said coldly, " Don't be so dramatic. It is not like you're gonna die or something." Xiumin hyung smiled and said, " That's the Luhan I know."

Everyone looks so happy. I am starting to remember. Pain... I strangled SunHwa. I bring pain to Luhan hyung and Sehun. Especially Sehun. After what Sehun had done for me, I repaid him with this. What a monster I am. D.O. hyung was smile at corner watching the beagles making fun of themselves. He saw how sad I am. D.O. hyung's smile slowly fades. He walked towards me and said," It's not your fault. You didn't intent to hurt us. Don't worry. Sehun is in his room."

I am anxious to meet Sehun. Luckily, D.O. hyung has decided to accompany to meet him. I knocked the door. After a few seconds, Sehun opened the door. He looked at dully. I looked down and apologized," Mian." Sehun gave me a small smile and said," Don't worry it is not you fault."

That tone, something is wrong. Sehun was about close the door but I put my leg infront, forcing the door to be open. I sigh and said," Tell me. We're brothers. If you share something, it will make you feel better. "

Sehun eyed me and D.O. hyung. Sehun merely said," I'm okay. Only a bit light headed. Lay hyung said that I needed rest." With that, he close the door. Now that I think of it. I think I saw something when I'm in my demon mode. I saw Sehun trapped in a coffin. I don't know what but I think I need answers. Now that I think about it, I also never know about Sehun. He knows everything about me and now, I think it is time for me to know everything about him. D.O hyung and I planned to head to the game room but I have to ask something. I asked," Hyung, How did Sehun joined our clan?"

D.O. hyung immediately stop walking. He turned and face me. He answered, " I don't really know. All I know, that the hyungs bring him here from their trip back from Paris. You should ask Suho hyung or Luhan hyung. They're the ones who found him. I haven't join the clan back then so I don't know much." Weird.. Paris.. No one told me that they've been their. I am determined to know more. With that I went to search for Suho hyung. I want to ask Luhan hyung but I think that Suho hyung will give me a more direct answer.

Suho's pov:

Those kids... They are now fooling around. Now that I think of it. I still haven't completed the mission. That demon hasn't been caught yet. The worst thing about that he used tried to use Kai as a his personal minion. Phase 1: To get Kai back. Is completed. At least this incident gain us a major clue that he is here and alive unfortunately. Phase 2: Find an agenda. What does that demon want?!

I went back to my room. I sat down at my study chair and laid back. I took a deep breathe and relax. Then, someone knocked on my door. I fixed up my posture and said," Come in. It's not lock." The door opened and revealed Kai. Well, I didn't expect him. I asked," Why aren't you resting? " He came in and close the door behind him. He answered, " I need you to tell me something."

I stood up and pulled a chair. I gestured him to sit and so he did. I said, " Ask away. I'm glad to answer any of your questions." He asked, " How did Sehun joined you guys? In short, How did you find him?"

I didn't expect that question. I lay back on my chair and said," Alright. I'll tell you."

Kris's pov:

I took off my coat and loosen my tie. I lay down on my bed. Something hit me. I took out my phone and checked the date. Sunhwa's birthday is a week from now. IT IS A WEEK FROM NOW! OH MY GOD! It is not only that. SHE'LL BE AWAKENED AT THE SAME TIME! She can't stay here while she's going through that. I guess it is time to go to our second home.

I took out my phone and made an important phone call. I guess that all of us will take a short get away.

" Yeobaesaeyo, I need to book 13 tickets to Hong Kong. A flight three days from now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada! So they'll be going to Hong Kong. Yay!

The next Chapter will be a flashback in Suho's point of view of how they stumble upon Sehun.

Sehun also saw something and he didn't tell anyone.

I'll update the next chapter really soon..

Comment

Voted

Follow me

XOXO
JPGLayUnicornLove