SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay this might be my first author's note that is not about something depressing and serious... so here we go.

My FAVVV time of the year is coming uppppp!!! Due to my exams I am unable to create the tradition that I create for myself that is to create a Halloween one shot *cries*

But dont fret! If u guys want to have a Halloween special I will create it for u but it will be publish really late unlike last year *cries*

This year I want u guys to decide what I want to write! Pls comment on which member and what plot of creature or whatever!

I will pick a few and do my magic!

If u r wondering that last year's Halloween one shot ending is well a major cliffhanger! If u want a part 2 or a book about it I will do it!!

But it will take time so trust me on this okay!

And if you have not check out last year's story it is still available on my profile and yes I did not delete it or anything it is still there. The title is Note and is about obssesive love and blabla bla okay wont I wont spoil you you just need to read it and *cough* and vote for it*cough*

Ouh yea and that book is inspired by overdose and other songs and some fanfics and books that I read.

And here I am still wondering why I sill have no romances.

Anyway this is all from me any questions or anything pls comment and I will reply u asap.

XOXO
JPGLayUnicornLove