Chapter 43: LuLu?

Lay's POV:

I sat down as I rubbed my hands together. There are too many secrets being kept in the dark. Kris Hyung's and now it is Luhan Hyung. I have seen what he have seen. The thing that made the most courageous person I know to whimper in fear. Xiumin Hyung sat down beside me. He closed his eyes as he leaned back. He took a deep breath as he asked," So, What now?"

I looked at the unconscious Luhan Hyung on the spare bed beside Kris Hyung's bed. I said," Now, we wait."

Chanyeol came to me and spat, emphasising his deep voice," So, You can't do anything."

He gave me a slightly deadly glare. He hates it when we can't do anything. I can sense the anger in his voice. I sighed and said," There is nothing wrong with him. Physically that is."

Chanyeol's glare soften as he stared at me at shock. He choked out," You mean, he does not want to wake up."

I merely nod at his statement. It is not that I do not want to help him. I can't. I then stated," You know what they say, you cannot help a person that does not want to be helped."

We stayed silent for awhile. There is a lot of things that is in each of out minds. We are trying to process everything.

The shock that one of them actually tried to commit suicide. What is worse to me is that his beloved actually watched as Luhan hyung almost crumble into dust. It is not like him to do this. However, after what I saw in Luhan hyung's memories. I start to understand to why he do that.

Xiumin hyung then dropped the bomb,"So, what do you know?"

He then faced me as he continued," It is not like you to disappeared without reason. No matter how stupid it is, there is always a reason and I don't want to hear the 'I was collecting herbs' shit."

He looked away and continued," Cause I know this time, it isn't"

I sighed and said," Gather the rest. I'll tell you what is going on."

Suho's pov:

I am rubbing my temples as I let out a huge sigh. "So, you are saying that the person behind all of this is the same person--- Sorry, I am just shocked. I can't believe I'm saying this."

I look up and stare at Lay and said," Can you tell us in details rather than be right to the point. I believe even the smartest person in this room is also confused."

For once, everyone remained silent. Baekhyun is also silent, which is unlike him. He is still trying to process that one simple sentence that Lay just told us. I looked at Tao. His eyes are widen, he shook both of his hands at me and said," Don't look at me. I might follow him across the world but I don't understand any of this."

Lay then stood up and said," Believe me. I, too, tried to process this."

Lay then took and pour a glass of wine and said," When I went under, I immediately got transported to the night of the fire. Believe me I was intrigued of the place that Kris hyung, Sunhwa and, at one point, Luhan hyung called home cause it was beautiful. Then, soon, it was engulfed with flames. I was laughing at Kris hyung's man pony tail at the moment when I saw Luhan hyung ran to the opposite side of the house."

Lay's pov:
Flashback...

I'm running. Where is this guy going?!

Kris Hyung saw this he is running beside me as he tried to chase the guy.

"LUHAN!"

Luhan hyung stopped and turned back. Kris hyung caught up to him. He grabbed Luhan hyung's collar as he began to threaten him in a commanding tone," Where the bloody hell is my Sister?! I swear if anything happens to her!"