Chapter 32: I want answers

Sehun's pov:

" Oh come on, your highness. Tell me. Oh, Must I shine your shoes or do some bow towards you."

I bend down towards Kris hyung and said," Kris, tell me the truth. Am I royal?"

Kris hyung then smiled and said," I have to admit that I miss your sassy sarcasm."

I moved back when he said that. I guess my past pesonalities are coming back too. Kris hyung then asked," Are all your memories back?"

I sighed and said," Not all. I got some but the pieces are still missing."

I then said in a angered tone," Don't avoid the subject. Answer me."

Kris hyung then laughed at me. I am curious on which part I said seems amusing to him. Kris hyung then stood up and hug me tight. Okay, this is getting super weird. He then said," Don't get me wrong. There is only the three of us left."

Three?? What happened??

Kris hyung then let me go and said," I want you to keep this a secret. The main reason for this is because someone want us dead."

What?? Is that true?? Kris hyung then let me go and continued," That same person killed my parents and your dad. The three of us are the only De Claire decendants left."

I then looked down. A question pops up in my head. I asked him," What is my real name? Oh Sehun is only my cover up name. I don't think it is my real name."

Kris hyung then smiled and explained," Oh Sehun is your asian name given by your mother. Take it as your human name. However, I recalled uncle called you in a different name. He wanted to name you that and if I am not wrong it he even put it as your vampire name."

Kris hyung then sat down back at his chair and continued," I remembered. Both of your parents names starts with 'S'. My vampire name is Christopher. Sunhwa's is Christina. Yours is Sylvestre."

I then laughed and said," It's french, isn't it?"

Kris raised his eyebrows and replied," Well, our clan originated from there anyways."

I then realised something. My way of speech and my personality has changed. Why?? I am more like what I used to be years ago before the coffin thing.

Kris pov:

He is back to his old self. He is speaking informally and he did not call me hyung. His recovery also made his old personality came back. I had to admit it that I missed it. Just then, Sehun asked," What happened to that lovely favourite uncle of mine?"

Ahhhh.... I seriously miss thst sarcasm of his and that uncle of his. I smiled sheepishly. I gave out a nervous laugh and said," Well...."

Flashback..

I walked down the halls. I could not find him. I am sorry uncle. I could not uphold my promise to you. He took him away. I can't sense him. It's weird. I open up the window. A gush of wind ran through my hair. I sighed and said," I did not expect you to be here."

I turned around and saw my aunt. Aunt Yoonjo looks worried. She knows. She said," It is not your fault. I know that you have your promise but do not be too hard on yourself."

I looked at her coldly and said," I have to kill him. One by one. I'll leave that uncle last so he know that I am coming."

My eyes glowed and I continued," I love to see the look on his face when he is on verge of death."

Aunt then exclaimed," Christopher De Claire! Don't! Your bloodlust!"

I then said in a deeper voice," Like I care."