Chapter 30: Unnamed Hybrid

Unknown pov:

I woke up in an unidentified place. Where am I? I looked around and it seems that I am in some kind of mad scientist's room. I then saw a calendar at a nearby wall. The year, I thought it is 1766. What is going on here. How long was I asleep?  I am confused now. After what Peter did to me?! Now that it is like a century after my capture I must find Christopher. He must be grown up into a fine young man. If only that his father would not have doubted my heritage. After all those years that I have babysit his only son?! To find out more of the happenings during my absence. I closed my eyes and cast a spell.

" Viseo Manifesta."

In an instant, I saw images of what happened .  I gasped in horror when I saw Peter all dead. Then, I knew everyone I know is dead. Yoon Jo,Peter and his wife, everyone gone. I opened my eyes and took a moment of silence to adsorb everything in. I looked around again and I knew that I need to get out of here before the council have me locked up again. I rose up and off the bed. I feel so airy for some odd reason and I soon to realised that I am in the most unappropriated attire. I opened up a weird looking closet and found an unidentified jacket. Everything here is weird, including the clothes. I opened the door and race out as quickly and quietly as possible.  I leaped down the stairs tired to reach for the door when I smelled something really nice. Unknowingly, I followed the aromatic scent and led myself to a, again, weird looking kitchen.

D.O's pov:

I am doing what I do best, cooking. I am making my best roast chicken. I just took out the chicken and was about to put it on the kitchen counter when I saw a young lady in front of me. I then realised that it is the girl that Suho hyung bring in with the council lady this afternoon. It is 3 am in the morning and I know it is an unusual time for dinner but it is how things roll. As I was saying it was 3 am and she woke up. I know it is creepy to wake up in an unknown room, let me rephrase, an unusual, creepy and weird room. This is Lay hyung's room we are talking about here and I am not surprised that Sunhwa or NaBi didn't freak out when they first woke up there. I smiled kindly and said," You must be afraid. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

I, then, saw her staring at what is in my hands. With that, I know what she wants. I put the tray on the table and took out a knife. That made her seemed perturbed. I raised my hands and slowly said ," I won't do anything to you."

I sharpen the knife and slice a piece of the chicken. I place the slice of meat on a plate and place it on the table. I place the utensils nicely on the side and then pull a chair in front for her to sit on. i smiled at her kindly and said," You must be hungry. Come on this is for you."

She seemed reluctant at first. But then, she cannot deny her hunger as I heard a sound that is as loud as Chen hyung's thunder from her stomach. She blushes hard as she is embarrassed. I laughed and said," Come on. It is not good if you starve for too long. It is not poisoned if you are wondering."

She then slowly came and start to eat the food. After one bite, she gobble down the food. But then, I started to wonder. Why is it that girls came into our residence, all of them injured or unconscious. This is a major mystery. I once remembered when I first came here, Kris perfectly forbids any one of us to have any contact with any woman. This is to make sure that our blood lust won't go haywire and Chen used to be be a playboy. Yup, surprisingly, Chen have a way of making woman head over heels over him and I thought Luhan hyung can do that cause he can read minds but than again he is like a loner. 

He may have heard me but I don't care. He knows that I didn't mean it. After all, out of the others, except for the eldest five, I am the most mature one. The responsible minded in this household of guys stopped at age rank number five, which means Lay Hyung. After Baekhyun, except for me, are all babies. But then, I wondered, what is her name? I carefully asked," What is your name?"