Chapter 34: I have to tell them

Xiumin's pov:

We all silenced as the match started. As I said, This is the first time that the two of them are fighting in combat. Even Chanyeol, who is always distracted, fixed his gaze at the match.

Tao is an expert martial artist while Baekhyun is rumored to be a great assassin when he was a human. I never know if that is true as Baekhyun always use his vampire powers in any combat match. So this is like a battle between talent and skill.

Tao sprints forward and tired to do an attack by giving a kick that will eventually land at the side of Baekhyun's neck. We are all stunt when Baekhyun simply used his bare hand to block the attack. He smirked and said," I guess you want me to be serious."

There is a this look at Baekhyun's eye. It is not his usual sparky eyes nor his vampire eyes. I can tell it is not his vampire eyes as it is not grey but his normal dark brown eyes. It is as though he is a different person. Baekhyun then push Tao's leg ,that he is holding, away. Tao is stiff. He saw the look in his eyes. Baekhyun use this oppurtunity and kick his leg.

Tao fell backwards. Baekhyun sneak up behind him and do a wrestling head lock move that D.O always uses on him whenever D.O is pissed off. Baekhyun then said," Gotca."

All of us is still silent. Baekhyun let Tao go and jump for joy. He do a peace sign and shouted," YAY! I WON! TOLD YA THAT YOU NEED TO BET ON ME!"

Chanyeol smiled and said," Come on you guys pay up."

Just then, I realized something. Baekhyun planned this. The sneak attack, the block is all planned.

Chen noticed something about me and said," By the looks of your face, You have figure out the meaning behind the battle. You might as well tell me."

I smiled and said," He is an assassin after all."

The Combat come to an end. I quickly make my way out to avoid that human. Chen caught up to me at the hallways and said," So tell me."

I smiled and said," Baekhyun planned everything."

Chen was puzzled," Everything?"

I them continued," He knew he cannot win against Tao. He is bigger and more skilled in hand on hand combat than him."

Chen then realized what I was saying and continued," So he used another way."

I stopped walking and said," Yes. He is still hesitant to use the other way so asked Tao is he want him to be serious."

Chen had a mini eureka moment and said," So that is for him to evaluate his current strength and execute his plan."

I nod my head and continued," He had a few plans in his mind. The moment Tao made a move, he knows which plan to use and he do it."

Chen said," I see. When he beat Tao, he is not like a puppy he usually is but a snake. Waiting for the right time to bite him."

I then said," Speaking of snakes, what do snakes do upon seeing it's prey?"

Chen was confused upon my sudden question so I answered for him," They will only use one lethal attack to kill it. That is what Baekhyun do a while ago. The two of them saw the match differently. For Tao, it is a mere practice. However, for Baekhyun, it is assassination."

Chen then realized what I was trying to say," So for Tao he just have to beat him."

I then continued," That's why Baekhyun use only one move to end it all. He thinks of it as he only need to kill him."

I just need to kill him.

That is all he thinks about the minute he step into the mat. Ladies and Gentlemen, That is a real assassin.