Prologue

The island is full of jungle everywhere, and in the distance machines can be heard and yelling. As the men shout a cage is seen in the distance.

"Rapido, Rapido vamanos muchachos" a man said as he stood on a cart yelling at workers around him.

"You could help bro, the boss won't like slackers" A man replied as he continued to type things into a computer and causing machines to activate and power off.

"You" A man Shouted as he rushed toward the man shouting at his co-workers "stop slacking Jophery or you aren't getting paid"

"Yes sir, Muldoon sir" Jophery brown said as he got off the large cart and began to push everything into place for Robert Muldoon a thirty or so year old man who was British and wore safari clothes including the hat.

Jophery then went to push a large 5 foot tall cage into place among a large wall, Hooting cries were heard from within and the creature inside was shaking the cage.

"Go on, but be careful these beasts are deadly and have no reason to fear you" Robert shouted to Jophery as he pushed himself on top of the cage and began to lift up the gate to the large cage. The creature Inside began to hiss as Jophery pulled the gate as high as it would go.

The all of a sudden the creature inside rammed against the wall of the cage causing Jophery or fall to the ground and the creature inside chopped down on his leg and he screamed in agony as Robert rushed to him and grabbed him before shouting.

"Contain the beast fast, hurry" Robert Muldoon shouted as a group of the men grabbed large cattle prods and began to shock the creature Inside it shrieked and it's silhouette revealing it's 4 foot tall, 6 foot long body and three razor sharp claws on both of it's hands, needles like teeth and atop it's head was a crest.

The creature was prodded with the cattle prods repeatedly until Muldoon finally shouted.

"Shoot her" Robert shouted as the men began to struggle with the command to destroy a million dollars with in property "Shoot her"

Jophery shouted in pain as the creature inside the cage lifted him up before pulling the rest of him into the cage and he screamed as blood covered a section of the cage and his limp arm stuck out the open side of the cage.