Part 4

"I am glad you two could join us" Hammond said as he sat down across from a man in Black clothes and with greying hair.

"So you two uh, dig up dinosaur bones?" The man said.

"Well .." Ellie said with a chuckle.

"We try" Alan said.

The man laughs heartedly as he grins and chews a piece of gum.

"You'll have to excuse Dr. Malcolm, he suffers from an excess of personality I'm afraid" Hammond said gesturing to the man in Black clothes still there grinning "Especially for a mathematician"

"Chaotician, Chaotician, actually Hammond doesn't subscribe to chaos" Ian Malcolm said "Especially not what I had to say about his little project"

"You've never been able to sufficiently explain your concerns" Hammond said clearly upset.

"Because of the behavioural system in phase space" Ian said with a sly grin.

"A load if I may say so, of fashionable number crunching " Hammond said before taking a stop to swat Ian's hand as Ian toyed with Hammond by grabbing his knee "I really wish you wouldn't do that Ian, we talked about this."

"Dr. Sattler Dr. Grant, you've heard of Chaos theory, right?" Ian asked as he looked at them as he said their name.

"No" Ellie said.

"No? Nonlinear equations? Strange attractors? Dr. Sattler, I-I refuse to believe that you aren't familiar with the concept of attraction." Ian said with a grin as Sattler turned away with a smile and blush on her face.

"You're A girl!?" Gennaro said in extreme confusion as Ellie faced him.

"And you're an idiot, doesn't change a thing does it?" Ellie asked making Alan smile.

"Hm, I bring the scientists, and you bring a rock star" Hammond said giving Gennaro a disapproving look, Gennaro seemed to be uncomfortable until Hammond spoke again "We're nearly there, fasten your seat belts"

As Hammond spoke the Helicopter landed on the Helipad with a matching InGen icon on it. Four red and green safari style jeeps pulled up to the Helipad and the drivers got out.

"You'll like my island, Isla Nublar is shaped kind of like a teardrop and contains a volcano near the center of the island" John Hammond said with a certain amount of enthusiasm.

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, my guests" John Hammond said as they got into the Jeeps and began to drive away and they drove through a fence that had a sign that  wrote: Caution, 10,000 volts/Precaución 10,000 voltios, then it had an image of a hand with lightning streaking through it.

"Let's get something straight John, this is not a weekend excursion, if the investors aren't satisfied, I'm not satisfied" Gennaro said "I'll have to shut you down"

"I have arranged for a little surprise" Hammond said as Ellie stared at a leaf.

"This fauna has been extinct since the late Cretaceous" Ellie said as she continued to stare at the massive leaf.

Meanwhile Alan looked too the right of the jeep and stared hard, he rubbed his eyes he couldn't believe what he saw, he removed his sunglasses and gently began to get Ellie's attention.

"What" Ellie asked as she slowly turned her head when suddenly a loud moaning sound trumpeted.

"My god" Ellie said as she got up in her seat and stared at the massive 41 foot tall, 82 foot long Brachiosaurus from the Jurassic period of the Mesozoic era.

The Brachiosaurus moaned again and others lifted their necks up and joined the chorus as John looked with a grin on his face.

Alan and Ellie got out of the jeeps they were in and rushed to get a closer look at the massive creature.

"It's uh, it's a" Alan said as he stared in disbelief.

"It's a Dinosaur" Ellie interupted.

"Uh-huh" Alan barely managed to gasp out as Hammond walked toward them.

"You did it. You crazy crazy man, you actually did it" Ian said with a look of fear in his eyes.

"It's warm-blooded" Alan said "and it's neck is around what twenty one feet long"

"It doesn't live in a swamp" Ellie said in amazement.

"Brachiosaur? Thirty" Hammond said correcting Alan.

"We're going to make a fortune with this place" Gennaro said.

"How fast are they?" Alan asked as he stared at the herd.

"We clocked the tires at thirty two miles an hour" Hammond said.

"How did you do this" Alan asked as he looked to Hammond for an answer.

"I'll show you" Hammond said as he grabbed his cane and walked back to the car, the gate wasn't far, it was even visible, it had wiring on it that read: Welcome to Jurassic Park in large red block letters.