Part 17

Alan walked past the main gate of the park and looked around, but saw nothing.

"Where's the Park?" Tim asked as they looked in every direction but saw nothing.

"We have to move so that the big dinosaurs don't get us" Alan said as he walked down the stone path set for the Jeeps.

Alan slowly got down and looked around for any danger, but he just saw a group of Camptosaurus, and he heard something else but he couldn't quite tell what it was. He soon helped the kids down and walked toward the Camptosaurus group and petted one.

"These are Camptosaurus, they are Harris sure and very gentle" Alan said as suddenly he heard the noise again and noticed it as rattling. The kids jumped at the sound and began frantically looking for the source.

"Calm down, it's probably just a snake" Alan said as he continued to pet the Camptosaurus "the Camptosaurus will scare them off"

Suddenly the rattling got louder and a growl accompanied it and now Alan was worried. He looked around and the pushed the kids underneath a fallen tree trunk. He stared at the Camptosaurus group and watched as they too became aware of the threat that was approaching. Soon a small Dilophosaurus jumped out of the underbrush and spat out a glob of venom that hit one Camptosaurus in the eyes and it roared in pain as the venom dripped from it's head and the creature collapsed and the Dilophosaurus pounced on it's body before hearing a loud hooting noise and scurrying over to a massive shadow resembling a Dilophosaurus. The massive Dilophosaurus came closer and bit a massive chunk out of the Camptosaurus before stomping off with the Juvenile Dilophosaurus in tow.

Lex and Tim then peeked at the dead body and rapidly became worried at what else the adult could do.